Ch.33

It's been a months and everyone is adjusting to the new life. SKZ lives on the property and (y/n) well...let's just say it's an adventure. Everyone is rushing to prep for the little one and she munches and works from home all day. Chris wasn't happy when she refused to stop working. She doesn't go on missions but she still does something.

It keeps her occupied when everyone leaves to do missions or anything San has been going solo and causing trouble for Ateez. Today of all days she received a call. It was Seonghwa.

"Hello?" The sounds of laptop keys clicking was the only thing making sound in her make shift office at home.

"(Y/n)? I-its Seonghwa. Is now a good time to talk?" Stopping in mid type she was caught off guard. Not knowing why Ateez would contact her after their really sincere apologies and not wanting to ruin the friendship and the memories that had of her they promised Chris to stay away.

"Uh yeah what's the matter?" The sound of movement was heard. "Its about San and before you protest against what I have to say...he needs help and I know you work for a program that recorrects recruits...do you think if we can lure him in and take him down...you guys could fix him?"

"I...I think so but it could also kill him. Is that really what you want to do? Have you spoken with the others?"

"Yes." The hesitation says otherwise. Adjusting in her chair and resting her hand on her belly she waited. "Have the other come and meet me at the estate. I'll have dinner ready and we can put an end to this. Everyone will be gone for a few days so we won't be bothered."

"Thank you so much. You know we all miss you and are so happy about the news of the little one. You know we would do anything to protect you. We are also happy you accepted our apology, having you back in our lives in a way is reassuring since we can talk to you again if we have problems. "

Laughing lightly she was fond of the memories as well. She hated it when they would come to play all sad and bruised up. " Well we grew up like family so we had a bond. I just wish this whole thing with San turned out differently."

"Seonghwa? It's almost time to start cooking dinner and it's your turn!" I could hear Mingi scold the tired snow tiger. "So? We all need to get ready to head to Haegeum Estate anyway."

Finishing up the call and saying hello to mingi she needed to notify the kitchen about her guests. Changing into a nice relaxing black dress the sounds of her guests arriving was perfect timing.

Checking her phone she received a text from Chris.

"I hope you remembered to eat! I made sure the kitchen staff would check in on you so you will never forget. Please eat well and rest when you can. I know you don't like the thought of me not wanting you to work but darling I have it all covered. Kisses will try and make this mission go by fast. Love you two."

Sending back a reply text she headed downstairs to greet her guests. "Hello! I'm glad everyone is here and healthy." Giving hugs and receiving a kiss on the cheek they stood tall and proud. "Come dinner is ready and I know how you all are...could never keep a bag of chips in the house." Their laughter roared through the house.

"So how is our spider lily?" Hong Joong pointed towards (y/n)'s stomach. "Well the baby is growing big and strong and I'm finally over the morning sickness." Jongho helped (y/n) with her seat. "Thank you."

"Now while we eat please tell me about this plan to have San locked up in the Box in my facility." A few murmur and some stay quiet. "Its because he really lost it. He is out just killing groups taking their numbers and well we want you to ..."