Chapter 3

Wendy smiles. "I think I get it! Thank you B-"

Wendy goes silent when she turns her head to see Bebe staring at her lips.

"Bebe?"

"Sorry... you have really pretty lips." She leans back. "I'm kinda jealous I guess..."

Wendy bites her bottom lip.

Bebe closes her eyes, feeling content with the interaction she just had. She didn't want to rush things. 

That is, until she felt Wendy's lips against her own.

"Mm??"

Bebe sits up but Wendy follows. She sits in Bebe's lap and presses further into the kiss.

They make out together while listening to the Taylor Swift album they had put on.

"Mmm..." Bebe wraps her arms around Wendy's waist.

Wendy pulls away and smiles. "You're way too good with those pretty pink lips of yours..."

"You're not so bad yourself."

"Why, thank you."

Bebe felt her stomach doing backflips. She rubs her thighs together to try and lessen the sensation.

Wendy notices her movements and smirks. "Are you... turned on?"

"...maybe..."

"Oh, darling... your face is red... do you mind if I..." she slides her hand down Bebe's stomach.

"I- I don't mind at all..."

"Good... I've kinda always wanted to try this..."

"You have?"

"Stan always talked about experimenting and it made me think about trying this kind of thing..."

"Pfft- sounds like he might be gay..."

"Maybe. Who knows."

"Guess it's not your problem anymore."

"You're right."

"This doesn't count as studying..."

"What do you mean? This is very educational. Sex ed? Maybe anatomy? I'd love to explore this body..." Wendy's hand slides into Bebe's pencil skirt.

"Your hand... it feels weird to be touched by someone down there..."

Wendy gently grazes Bebe's underwear. "You say that but... you're soaked down here... did our kiss make you this wet?"

"I don't think I need to answer that..."

"I guess I'll find out..."

Wendy's phone dings. She picks it up and reads a text.

"Wendy? What's wrong?"

"Stan wants to get back together..."

"It's only been a few days..." Bebe furrows her eyebrow. She felt angry that even after he was out of the picture, Stan was still getting in the way.

"I'll have to think about it..."

"What?"

"He seems like he's actually been working on changing..."

"Wendy..."

"Whatever. Should we continue?"

"Wendy, why are you doing this with me?"

"Why? Because you seem to like it."

"Is that really the only reason?"

"Do I need more reasons?"

Bebe straightens her clothing and stands up. "I'm tired... I'm gonna head home early."

"Are you feeling okay?"

"... yeah."

-

When Bebe gets home she lays on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Things were finally looking up for her and she truly thought she had won Wendy over, but she came to the realization that she was nothing but an experiment to her. 

She bites her lip in an effort to hold back tears. Wendy was all that Bebe ever wanted, but she was so out of reach. She tried to weigh the pros and cons in her head. 

"I can be physical with her, but if I do I may never get to be with her emotionally... It's not fair... I want her to look at  me like I'm the only person in the world."

She decides she's going to try and tell Wendy how she feels next time their study session comes around. She writes out a mini script to follow. She wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste.