Chapter 13

Wendy: I can't stop thinking about you.

Bebe: We are in class...

Wendy: I know.

Bebe: You should focus if you want to keep those grades up.

Wendy: I'm trying but every time I look down I imagine your head between my legs under the desk as I try to study...

Bebe: Oh?

Wendy: Quite distracting.

Bebe: Maybe we can see just how distracting it is tonight? We have a study session planned... Should we see if you can actually study if I'm...

Wendy: Oh god, please.

Bebe: Try to stay focused until then, sugar.

Bebe smiled at her phone during class. She knew Stan could never pull this kind of thing off. She was winning. All she had left to do was seal the deal with Wendy and it would be happily ever after from there.

Once class ended Wendy grabbed Bebe's wrist and practically dragged her back to her house.

Wendy got out her study materials and sat at the desk with her legs apart.

"Well, Bebe?" Wendy smiles. "I've been waiting all day."

Bebe locks her door. "I kinda like it when you're bossy. It suits you."

"On your knees, Bebe."

Bebe smiles and ties her hair in a ponytail. "Of course."

She crawls under the desk and between Wendy's legs. She noticed Wendy had shaved and was wearing a breezy skirt. She definitely expected this.

"Wendy, you're a lot more horny than you look like you would be."

"I'm not usually like this, but I've never... finished... as hard as I did yesterday... I need more..."

"Then I'll give you more..." Bebe plunges two fingers into Wendy.

"BEBE-"

"What? Did you think I'd just use my tongue again? You know you'll feel better if I get you riiight..." Bebe feels around inside until she finds a rough patch about the size of a dime. "Here!"

"AH-" Wendy almost tips the chair over.

"Hehe... aren't you supposed to be working~"

"Y-yeah..." Wendy picks up a pen and looks at her paper with heavy eyes.

"Good girl..." Bebe bends her fingers up and down. "If you get rich from how smart you are, I'll be your housewife and finger fuck you every day, so get to work."

"Ahh... yeah... fuck...."

Bebe's hand was drenched in something that smelled sweet.

"Wendy?"

"M- Mhm?"

"Look at me for just a second. I wanna see your face."

Wendy looks down just in time to see Bebe bite the inside of her thigh.

"FUCK-" Wendy clenches her fists and tightens her shoulders. She releases more all over Bebe's arm.

"Oh? Looks like you like biting..."

"Ahh... ha... I... fuck..."

"So sexy..."

"Do i... ah..."

"What was that? You need to speak up, sugar." Bebe smiles.

"Do it... again..."