Chapter 14

Bebe smirks. "Again? Aren't you supposed to be wor- aahh!"

Wendy pulls Bebe up and over to her bed.

"Woah, Wendy? When did you get so strong?"

"Bebe..."

Wendy kisses Bebe, pushing her deeper into the fluffy pink blanket.

Bebe's demeanor softens. She wraps her arms around Wendy's neck and closes her eyes. Kissing her like they were in love. Like Bebe had dreamed of.

"Bebe... that was the most amazing thing I've ever felt, could you do it again?"

Bebe slowly nods and slides her hand down Wendy's stomach. 

Wendy watches closely at Bebe's hand. She was breathing slowly and loudly. Bebe was watching her face, her heart was melting. She was so deeply in love.

Her fingers slide in and start pressing up into Wendy. 

"Woah..." Wendy whispers.

"Everything okay?" Bebe says with a smile.

"More than okay... Maybe it's because it's you... but it feels good in more ways than one... I don't know how to explain it. You're special..."

Bebe blushes for a moment, then her face slides into a gentle smirk. She kisses Wendy's neck and then whispers. "You like that, huh?"

"M-mhm..."

"Good girl. Grind your hips."

"My hips?"

"Yeah."

Wendy starts rotating her hips above Bebe's hand.

"See, Wendy? Doesn't that feel nice?"

"Mmhh.." Wendy closes her eyes.

"That's it, baby girl. Use me. Ride my hand and come all over my fingers. I want to taste you~"

"Ah... Haahhhh fuck... Keep talking... it's so hot..."

"You like it when I talk dirty to you?" Bebe continues to whisper. "I could be like this in your ear all day if you'd let me. How does that sound? A whole day of me finger fucking this pretty little pussy. Hmm? Tell me what you think of that."

"Yes... Fuck, oh god, please..."

"That's a good little slut." Bebe thrusts her fingers up and hits Wendy's sweet spot.

"Ahh!" Wendy's eyes shoot open.

Bebe moves her fingers as fast as she can. So fast and hard that her arm begins to hurt. She uses her free hand to take Wendy by the neck and throw her down onto the bed.

"You are so sexy when you're riding my hand, but I think I like this position much better. You're most sexy when I have you completely at my mercy."

"Ahh- Yes!" Wendy throws her head back.

-

The next couple of days at school are filled with sexy glances from Bebe to Wendy. She knew she was occupying a spot in her mind, just not the one she wanted.

Kyle had been sitting with them at lunch for the week. Bebe still felt horrible for what happened to him. She wanted things to work out for him too, since they were in the same boat. 

Stan approaches the table that Bebe and Kyle were at. "Hey... uh, could I talk to you, Kyle?"

Kyle doesn't look at him. "Go for it."

"Alone?"

Stan looks at Bebe. She looks at Kyle, then she stands up. She knew she needed to let them talk. "Just come to our spot if anything happens. I'll be there." She walks away.

She sits in the cubby she had been crying in less than a month ago and waits with her fingers crossed. "Please make up... pleaseee make up... Kyle... you've got this!"