CHAPTER 4

PRESENT DAY..

    " I want to meet zara" i said as I was breathing heavy. Madam Helen gave me a pathetic look

" Zara, is not here . She went to meet her friends at the royal castle hotel and informed me that she might be late . So I don't this you could see here tonight. I'll let her know that you came by tomorrow morning , how about that!?"

I'm still breathing heavy " I want to meet her..royal castle right!!" I took few steps back smirking at her " no need to tell her.. I'll tell her myself " I turned back and started running again.

Royal castle ..thank god this hotel is not far from her dorm. So I managed to reach here within 10 to 15 mins of running. I'm Standing in front of royal castle . " ROYAL CASTLE!!" as laughed at saying that because all I could see is a small bar with some food stalls.

" this name doesn't suit this place " I shook my head . I'm not here for this. So I headed inside searching for Zara. This place is weird. I can see a long narrowed path between tables . I saw in some table group of friends having drink together, and in some tables some old people taking something seriously...maybe business talk. This place is so crowed how come I'm unaware of a hotel in the middle of the city for these years.

         But in all these table I can't find Zara. A second thought came to mind was ' has she already left' . I saw a  door opening at the right corner and a group of people coming out. Looks like a there's still some place to search for her. I went in slowly opening  the door and found a  another Long pathway. I feels like the door opened to a new world. That place was silent ..... no sound of chatter or sound of drunken people. Little dark with a red light, and had several room . Maybe a lodge... or a place to take Whore. But it doesn't look like that because mostly I see is group of men  . But I had a feeling whatever it is, this place is for illegal actions .

Out of my curiosity I took steps through the hall way peeping at the doors.
I know this is dangerous..because this place has all the vibes of wrong people.
It feels like a movie setup .. a movie of a mafia leader or something. 

Suddenly I heard a gun shot sound from a room. I stopped right in front of the door which was slightly opened. My heart stared beating so loud . It felt like it's saying me to get the hell out of that place. But I open the door a little more  to see what's happening Inside. All I could see was a man with his head facing up. Looking at the ceiling!? What! ,  I know that doesn't make sense... when I focused more I could see he was shot . .exactly at his head.

What the fuck!! I screamed to myself. I tried tho peek at the killers. I saw a nearly 5 to 6 men surrounding him. But I could see the person who killed him . All I saw was the gun of the killer in his hand. He pointed at one guy in black suit , if you see him in some other situation ,  like ,not in this room with the killer, somewhere on the road you would believe he's working at a big company that pays him millions because of his looks and appearance. It looked like the killer is giving him some instruction.

     As I was observing everything I accidentally dropped a vase that was next to the door. All their heads turned towards me. Their eyes burning me with fire of hell.
I screamed " fuck!!" In fear, fear of death. I don't think they will hesitate to kill anyone.
' Better run to save your life austin '