CHAPTER 12

My leg is still bleeding.  But it is just a piece of cake for me..I've managed worse.   I can't let Calvin see the desktop. I just need few minutes to copy all the files. What should I do.....
         I stood up , casually placing my purse on the table i say" I don't think I need medicine...I'm fine"

         I walked to him, and as if I couldn't balance I fell on him grabbing  his shoulder  . 'Love' that's the toy I'm gonna use now. I locked my eyes with his. A intense look. His arm moved around my waist ,pulling me closer. He closed his eyes and brought his face  closer to mine. I raised my toe little .no i don't wanna kiss this bitch's son. When he was about to kiss me, I moved my head and placed a kiss on his cheek. He immediately pulled me back and saw me. I blushed and pushed him with a smile and reached the door , holding the doorknob. aww i don't wanna put his cutie lovely girl play, but i have to. I turned to look at him and smiled. I see him blushing, disgusting.. like ..stop doing that. he followed me down . i made sure to see my pendrive before closing the door. all i have to do is to collect my pendrive back. but i've got some time to plan that. his mom was setting the table for lunch. 

       we had lunch...i should agree that his mom is a good cook. we are enjoying our dessert at sofa. all this time calvin kept asking me about my leg. the bleeding has stop but i don't think i would walk in a high phase or run. this isn't good cause if i get caught i've to run. after my dessert its time for me to leave. i shood up facing marya " i would better get going"... i took my belongings. i acted like i searched for something. 

"what it is Zara?" calvin questioned

"i'm looking for my purse"i said as i was rummaging .he joined me to help. i popped " i think i left them upstairs" and took steps toward the stairs, but calvin stopped me and with utmost concern "i will grab them, don't strain urself"

no i cant let this happen...shit shit shit...fuck your care calvin. what should i do...first i ant to divert him." i think i left them at your room"

"okay" he said as he was climbing the stairs. it been past 3mins. i can the noise of hear him rummaging his things from his room. good he still hasn't checked vennie's office. calvin's mom insisted on checking with him. but i said i would do that myself. i slowly claimed the stairs so that calvin doesn't hear me coming. i slowly unlocked the office door and entered in. i walked quickly to the desktop and check the copying status. it's done. i removed my pendrive and turned off the desktop. i grabbed my purse and opened the door, i was to see calvin's eye looking at me in confusion. he just came out of his room. i could probably say he was wondering what i have been doing inside. i just lifted my hand and displayed the purse by slightly shaking it

" found it" and  i threw a smile at him

.  he just nodded his head.

" i thought you were searching there, so i could check here" i say as i pointed my thumb toward the office. he just nodded again. we got down the stairs together and his mom saw the purse and smiled at us gently. she didn't ask do further enquiry. i just left. even thought they insisted calvin dropping me i said i've some errand on my way home and that my friend would pick me up.

i walked past his giant gates and reached the corner of the street. my red dashing car came, it was drove by Austin...right i asked Lucas to come, but for some stupid reason austin has come. i made sure no one sees me. i hopped into the car. as soon as i got in, i removed the band and let my hair fall freely. i ran my hand the hair making it spread evenly.

"aish...i hate being a cutey girl!"

austin looked at me with a smirk " that suits you..you are super cute" honestly i hate being called cute, no one calls me cute. i don't wanna be cute, i want to be scary, but he never seems to be scared by me.

"this is why i asked lucas to come, i don't wanna listen to your shit!" i said carelessly, looking through the window, at the busy shops filled with customers ,crossing one by one.

sometimes i wonder looking at these people's life. its simple, they focus on their family, on their daily happiness, they are not running for their life, unlike me the never had the fear of being killed by someone...i'm not afraid of death, but still i want to be cautious all the time, there are many people who want me dead.  what if i had a life like them?, what if i'm someone who is carrying lipstick instead of a gun?. what sort of life would i have lived?. even though i'm risking my life, even though its dangerous i'm satisfied of what i'm . i like being like this, would i feel the same if i lived the other lifestyle? rarely these thoughts rule me , just like now , like how i was slayed by these thoughts so much that i it took time for me  realize that we are travelling in other way. 

i turned to Austin yelling" where do you think you are going?"

" to grab something to eat..i'm hungry!!"he  say ,still focusing on driving.

" jezz..you do everything on your own" i say as i fold my hand and again looked through the window. he stopped infront of a cafe.