CHAPTER 8

I fell so done with zara. I tried to control myself , but i couldn't understand why the fuck is this calvin sticking to her.  I wanted to talk to Zara, burst  out all my thoughts to her . I searched for her in her classroom, at the cafeteria and the last place i could think about was the library. I rushed, taking quick steps looking for her. I finally found her sitting on a table alone and reading. I went to her , dragged the chair and sat next to her. she didn't even pay attention to me, quite insulting. but before i utter a word she said " you were late for class " without even looking at me.

" do you  expect me to wake up early , after all that happened.  I'm not you Zara " ok, wrong  words

" oh, you are sure not me Austin" she said oppressively, closing her book. she stood and walked away from me.

I realized maybe i pissed off her.  I quickly grabbed her hand . she dropped her book and gave me a look as if she was terrified to the core, her eyes welled up with tears. I was just admiring her acting skills , I saw around, Lucy and Rey approached us yelling " Austin, have you lost your mind ".   i was annoyed with her drama, drama of a innocent girl. I dragged her to a room, while rey and Lucy came following us screaming at me.

                           as we entered the room, Zara pulled her hand and kicked the door behind her. she gave me glare with a straight face, and looked the door herself. Lucy and Rey  kept banging at the door. She again gave that glare at me, which gave me chills.  she crossed her hands  walked past me and supported her back at the table facing me, still in that ferocious  look. I placed my hands in my hip and gave out a laughter more of a smirk and said with a bold voice without fear " I'm damm sick of this fucking innocent girl drama of yours"

" you have got guts to raise your  at me,  impressive!! " she commented with a hellish look

" why you gonna shoot me with your gun ?"

she came close , pushed me to the door and grabbed my collar and in low voice she said                                          " Remember Austin, I don't want a gun to kill you" I was dread . "and most importantly  stay away from me and my business". she gave out a small smile rolling her towards the door " after you". and unlocked the door.

as soon as the door was opened she ran with that same terrified shitty look. lucy and Rey rushed in piling me with tons of statement. The one which they would have repeated for nth time was   " if you love her , you have to go little gentle with her.  don't scare her"  , literally i just wanted to scream ' she's the scariest person ' but I just  left the room.

After that I tried to talk to zara but she avoided me in all ways. I was so frustrated , so I thought of meeting her at the dorm. but then I remembered something. they did mention a place on her call with Lucas last night. I tried to recall it " the NIGHT CLUB" I screamed that a little loud. Now I know where to meet her.

    It's 10.30, If i remember it correctly she asked Lucas to be here before 11, so I came early. I found myself a seat and was waiting for zara to come. this loud music and splashing light brought back the memory of CRAZY NIGHT incident, gosh i really pitted zara that day. That image of Zara popped in my mind ,I looked up and as a reality hit , I saw Zara, walking through the  crowd to the bar. she skinny Green and blueish long sleeveless dress and her  silky long hair covering her back. her eyes reflected confidence . i walked to her and sat next to her ordering a glass of whiskey." hey"

Zara looked shocked. " what the hell are you doing here Austin"

" what do you think? " I said with a cool face , grabbing my glass of drink.

" you are unbelievable "

" did you think i would run away!. "

she rolled her eyes, and  suddenly made a serious face and said "ok"

" what happened?"

" my sugar daddy has come, so leave this place and do not interrupt my jog. get lost"

what does she mean my sugar daddy , other than a killer is she a slut or what. but when she asked me to leave , i could fell she was damm serious, so i don't want to piss her. I qiuetly went back to my table but kept an eye on her moves.