CHAPTER 9

ZARA'S POV:

                          When I met Calvin at the university this morning  I came to know about the incident at the bar. didn't expect Austin to develop feelings for me. But i was sure after learning the truth he would drop everything. but he proved me wrong , even after seeing hell, he is here sitting next to be at this club talking nonsense. that's when Lucas said " he's here" through my bluetooth  earphone.

" okay" .

as usual Austin asked some dump questions , I managed to  send him away.

" Zara, be safe. Remember he is Texas' brother and handles business plans of Vinne,  he is our trump card" with the most sincerest voice of Lucas.

" come on Lucas , you have said this for the 1000th time this day. ykr this is just a piece of cake". I said with extreme confidence and pulled by hair letting them slide through my shoulder reveling the deep cut of my dress , exposing my skin. 

  as soon as Robert stepped inside that , my back caught his attention. he had more bodyguards then expected. he came and grabbed a seat next to me. " hey , my beautiful lady. what are you doing here all alone?"

" oh, I'm waiting for some  handsome , like you, to give me company tonight" I said crossing my leg exposing the cut reveling my thigh, and grabbed my drink.

" then let me take pleasure of accompanying you tonight" and clinked with my glass. see really a piece of cake.

after few minutes of taking I asked him to dance with me. " come one, lets dance"                            he refused making a shy face." please, for me". he finally agreed , i grabbed his hand and pulled him into the crowd. waving my body along with the music i put hands on his shoulder getting close to him. he wrapped his hand around my hips and pulled me more closer.

i slowly raised my thing, rubbing it with his leg. his left hand brushed my thigh while his right hand touching and exploring my back. i gave him an intense look. he brought his face closer to me , trying to kiss. i stopped him and said " Not here " in a seductive voice.  and rolled my eyes indicating the crowd. " come with me".

before I leave the crowd I saw Austin sitting at the table starring at us with extreme rage. I smiled at him and pulled Robert out of the crowd to the washroom. i opened the door and entered in. Robert closed the door ordering his bodyguards not to follow him. that's exactly what i want my sweetheart.

he pushed me near the basin and kissed  me , a wild one. i pulled his hair managed to say                " can i ask you something?" . he looked at me with  ' i want more' look .

" anything my lady" and kissed my neck. he sucked and licked it.  he moved my dress a little at my shoulder and kissed there. i stretched my hand under the basin and grabbed the gun i hid.

"where is  Vinne?" i asked breathing heavily. I realized him stooping all his activities and lifted his head to face me. his eye surprised and bit scared. I punched his face , chocked his throat pushing him behind the wall, placed my gun pointing his head and repeated myself                                            " i asked Where is Vennie?"

" I don't know. Spare me"

that's when Lucas and my team rushed in. Austin came in along with them, giving a frightened look seeing me.my team men held Robert by his hands. I walked a few steps backward running my fingers through my gun " Oh Robert, you have  to give some information worth to save your life, something like the Boston  meeting"

after thinking for few seconds he came up with " I don't know much about it . All i know is Texas is going to attend the meeting on behalf of Vinne . Vinne said he had to deal with something more importance . .... and the Boston meeting is worth two thousand million dollars . That's all i know" and pleaded with his eyes. 

i smiled at him, quite useful information. i turned and had a look of myself at the mirror. a corrected my dress , saw my lipstick smudged. I pulled off some tissue and wiped the corners. when I raised my neck a little I could see a hickey there, I touched the reddish mark. I quicky took some steps towards him with my usual ferocious look and pointed my gun at him saying     " you know what Robert, I hate hickeys" and shoot him dead. when they released his hands he dropped to the ground making a blood pool. 

we all left the place immediately before his guards come in, merging with the crowd. Austin came along with us. Lucas grabbed his hand asking    " where do you think you are coming?" basically starting a argument. I paused them noticing the tension in Roberts bodyguard faces.      " let's talk at our place, we have to leave first". we rushed out and hopped into our cars. Austin got in along with me.