New problem

It's sunny day and the couple are still in bed after the night activities. They are tired as well as happy to be together like this again. Vegas is looking at the small ball of his happiness lying in his chest and playing with the ring in his finger. The ring is extra bright due to the sun rays falling in it.
'Vegas why this ring is so beautiful 🤩 I am so happy it's so cute with our initials. I wish I could give same ring to you' Pete said with a cute pout . Vegas kissed his pout and said 'this is only one in the world do you know why' Pete shakes his head so Vegas continued 'it's because I made this my self'

Pete was shocked to death and he just looked at Vegas with his wide eyes. Vegas chuckled and said ' close your mouth dear or I am gonna eat it again: and the ring was for you how could I have made it touched by other stranger's I am too possessive about you. I am gonna kill any one that came near you or touch you first count might be thankun'
Pete hit the back of Vegas head which caused the other male to pout and caress his head which was just hit by his baby.
'You are not doing anything like that to anyone , or else I am going to hit you again with this' with this Pete get down of bed and went to bring something from outside. Vegas tried hard to not laugh by what Pete brings with him a pair of slippers. ' if I missed one then I can use another' he said with proud face.

Oh my kitty I won't do anything that can make you use these deadly weapons' Vegas said hugging his baby from back.
You better stuck with your words. Pete said with proud smile.
So can we restart what we left ' Pete was confused with what Vegas said before he realized what it mend he found himself beneath Vegas Greek body which was enough to make him like jelly.

Minor family was having their time in enjoying and living happily. Vegas used to go to office late and came home fast. He was super possessive about Pete but it was not the problem for Pete as he can still met main family.

It's been a year since Vegas and Pete are engaged. But they had postponed their weeding. Kinnporsche even said to get married together with them but they declined and waited for Macau. They are waiting for Macau to come so they can have a happy weeding. It's now only six month left for macau to be back.Now everything is at place no more wars, fights and any chaos in their life. They are enjoying  their daily life in full of love. Both families are at peace. Kimchay are already married as soon as chay was 18. Thankun is now dating his doctor boyfriend, who is never seen by anyone as he says they might stole him.They have been to many vacations  month to  whenever Vegas kinn and kim has time from their work. Everything is beautiful here.

One day Pete was working in his laptop when his phone ring. He answered without looking at the callers I'd 'hello my love you got your time now'
Oh oh Pete since when did I became your lover I thought you were engaged' tun said
Oh I am really sorry I thought it's Vegas I didn't noticed the caller I'd. How have you been ,missed me after so long' Pete said apologetically. He was embarrassed with his tone of speaking before.
It's fine and good I had to fly for France since I got this new project so I was away from the country and could not contact you. I thought to give you surprise but you gave it to me by posting you engaged pictures.' Tun said carefull not to show his bitterness in voice.
It was sudden event so I couldn't share it to anyone but there is our weeding in 6 month after Vegas 's brother fly back here there you are pre invited'. Pete said happily but he was not aware what his words caused to other party.
Okey I will remember it for now I am quite busy for the project hopefully we will meet again' tun hurried to end the call causing to confuse Pete.
He couldn't even say his goodbye and was confused why would his friend end the call so fast but it fall out of his mind when he noticed calls and messages from Vegas.

He called back to Vegas. Vegas immediately answered and asked tons of questions like why were you busy, with whom you were talking for this long , are you in any trouble and so on.
Pete had to make him stop and answer that he was talking with this tun guy his friend. Vegas was calmed and ended the call.
Vegas: I will be back little late today I have meetings with the investors from France you can eat and wait for me . 😍 I love you ❤️.
Pete received a notification from Vegas and was blushing with the received text.

It was late 9 when Vegas car entered the mansion Pete looked from his room and saw Vegas getting out of his car so he ran to meet him in the gate.
Vegas was little tensed and tired. The meeting didn't work well for vegas.
But he smiled when he saw Pete's happy face and he forget everything that caused him problems. He only wanted to cuddle with Pete and have a good sleep so he carried Pete and climbed up to his room. He asked if Pete could help him bathe then Pete oblique to help him. Pete noticed that Vegas had some issues with his work but he didn't asked. He only wanted his love to rest. So he helped him bathe and asked if he wanted some food Vegas weakly shake his head in negative which means he doesn't want to have any food. He then helped vegas to lay in bed and also he laid with him hugging Vegas body. Soon vegas started to relax and sleep. Pete kissed his forehead and he too slept.

Tun's pov

I was so mad when I learnt that Pete is engaged with that vegas . Why do he need to even agree to marry him. I did everything for him but he is sleeping and living with that psychopath. Why do you need to do this to me Pete.

If I cannot have you then no one can have you either.  Pete are you willing to be with Vegas if he is destroyed and left with no money? What if I woke his demons Pete? Let's see Pete how much your boy can handle . It's either me or no one