goodbye are always sad

The invitation card it made Vegas froze. He couldn't believe what happened how it happened. Everything came back to his mind replaying again and again. He couldn't utter the word . He couldn't cry he couldn't breathe he couldn't vent his feelings he  sat down at-his working table and played with the card. He heard his brother call but he could not register down the things.Macau rushed to Vegas room as soon as he saw the invitation. He was afraid that his brother could do something wrong. But he was wrong as he saw his brother sitting in sofa playing with the card. He called his brother several times but he didn't answered so he went to shake him. Vegas was frightened with sudden touch but was relaxed as he saw his brother.
It's Pete's weeding coming week let's prepare for it. What do you wanna gift him? Vegas asked Macau without the change of his face. Macau could tell how much it is hurting his brother but why Vegas is not yelling or showing any thing. He should have been gone to snatch Pete from that boy but here he was telling to prepare for the weeding.
What happened with my brother why are you acting like it didn't hurt you? Macau shouted crying.
Oh no my bro I am not hurting myself.it's just that I have little disappointment with his husband to be. Why all from world him? But it's fine as long as he is happy we cannot chain him can we? Vegas said with tears threatening to fall but he quickly dodge it. Macau could see and feel his brothers heart , how much it is hurting but he could do nothing.

Main family; how could Pete do like this he could have waited for Vegas explanation? How can we now make it right now, we got the weeding invitation how can we stop them? Porsche was continuously saying with kinn who was also confused with everything. The day before Pete had called Porsche and asked him to organize his weeding in his hotel. He was first confused but was convinced by kinn. He still didn't know why he agreed. He was worried for Vegas.

Vegas situation was being worst day by day he used to skip meals and always be drunk always. Everyone was worried but he used to say that he was fine. Where he was not he was broken , into thousands of pieces which no one could ever collect. From others view he was looking good. He was going to work, spending time with his family, he also started to hangout with thankun. He often used to visit main family to help prose with the weeding preparations. Pete never came by himself but always used to talk with Porsche in call and video call.

5 days were remaining for the weeding and today was the day when Pete and tun and their said surprise was going to come to Main family. Everyone was happy as well sad and worried as Vegas was also there to receive Pete and tun. Finally pete was there.

Vegas pov; he is looking so ethereal. He was looking stunning in that red suit. Light make up with pink lipgloss and that hanging earring was making him so hot. He was so different from old Pete this Pete looked so mature, cold and sad as well happy.How could I hurt this perfect man and loose him forever like this. His eyes it's is same as it was in past but something in him changed his aura it's dark. He looks like he is going for revenge. He seems like his beloved is snatched from him and he is back to take. But was that the look in his eyes or did my instinct failed he looked hurt, sad and guilty. Why would pete feel guilty did my presence make him feel like this. When his eyes met mine they looked happy for a second but turned dark in next second. I could not understand his emotions. But who is that with tun. Such a cute little boy. He has a dimple like Pete and kind of resemble Pete. Is he his son? Pete has son with Tun?

3rd pov
Vegas was caught with the definition of they little boy. The more he looks the more he saw little Pete. He was little happy to see that Pete has son. It's a proof that Pete have already move on from him and have his own family with Tun. He now have no place in Pete's life. He was sad as well happy for Pete everything he could not give Tun gave it to Pete.
Pete hold the little hands of the boy and marched towards the family. Everyone was happy with the arrival. They too noticed the little boy. Everyone was shocked by the boys resemble he looked exactly like Pete and Vegas,more like Pete. They all had curiosity in their eyes but was held back with Pete's question?
Are you all not happy for my arrival?
No we are just you know the boy? It was Porsche who answered
Oh I will introduce him. Venice this is uncle Porsche kinn , this Kim and porsche, this thankun ,arm pol , Macau and Vegas. Pete introduced everyone with their names.
Venice smiled and hide under Pete suit everyone coed in his cuteness soon everyone was emerged into family time. Pete was taken by thankun. tun was taken by kinn and Kim and the baby was the bundle of joy for remaining. Vegas was happy that everything went back to track.