After everything

Vegas pov
I woke up in hospital bed. How did I end up here? Where is Pete? Shit shit shit where is he ? Did he ....? No no he said he wanted me, he was hungry but where is he now? Did he realize that it was only attraction and feelings caused by the accidents?

I was in my thoughts when the door creaked open and there he was. My boy the person who changed me. My one and only. Am I feeling possessive 🤣🤣😭My angle ohh gods how can I describe him. He looks so good in that simple shirt and jeans. Who the fuck wanted to harm him?? Ohh shoot it was me 😂😂😂 ok I m crazy so what are you expecting form me but now look at me I am head over heels for him. Yes he is capable to turn darkness into the brightest day light and. I am proud he loves me . It odoesn't mater if it's an infatuation or or it's good as long as he is with me. Poor soul he suffered from me in the most animalistic way possible. I would die hundred time for the repentance.

3 rd person love:

What???? Am I looking ugly or did you lost your memory?? ........ I was taken out by my imagination with his question.
'No it's not like that'... Vegas.
'Then what are you looking like at' ... Pete
It's just I am happy that you chose me to be with than major family it's so much to keep in my mind" :Vegas
I would choose you over the world coz you became my world the day you beg me to stay with you: Pete said with tears in his eyes.
It's was the last string that broke Vegas more than he was already broken. The person he hurt he broke he toucher and r@.e was saying HE LOVE HIM. It broke Vegas to hell to see such poor soul which he hurt and killed. He could not help but started to sob which turned into loud cries when Pete came to hug him.

Pete tried to console Vegas by saying that it was past and it doesn't matter but Vegas was refusing it and was crying so hard. It became impossible for Pete to handle his cries and he noticed unusal symptoms on Vegas. Like he was mourning for the death in his mind and heart not in his physical body. Pete noticed that Vegas was crying so loud but still no a single tear dropped from Vegas eyes. he was crying with no tears but the cries was heart trembling. Soon Pete felt himself pushed from Vegas and Vegas was standing in the window while facing him .
Pete I really love you I really do but every time I see you or touch your body a regret and guilt swipe me away and make me remember everything. I think I just want to die. Does it make me feel peace? But you know I really want to live with peaceful mind with you my family but look at now everything is gone. : Vegas

No no no don't do this Vegas look I am here .see i am not going any where you know right ? I love you I choose you I want to be with you. Can you come to me please. Look into my eyes and see my love for you. Can you now please come down?: Pete said afraid that he will loose his Vegas now.
For god sake he just got him this morning after whole 1 month of coma due to the gun shots and now he is saying that he will kill himself.
Pete was feeling restless , he won't lie he was not afraid for the second time in his life he was feeling afraid first was when Vegas was shot and now when Vegas is in window ready to jump off.

Vegas was looking at helpless state of Pete he was now convinced that Pete will love him no matter how much bad the situation gets or will ever leave him. He was afraid that Pete just had the confusion in love and pity towards Vegas but now seeing Pete in that state he was satisfied and happy with the confirmation that Pete really love him.

COME HERE MY LOVE, my most important person in my life' : Vegas
With that Pete run towards Vegas to hug him so he can feel him remembering the scene before he tightened his hug afraid to loose the person he love .

( here Vegas thinks Pete loves him just because he feels petty for Vegas situation and the days and nights they spent together so he tried to attempt suicide to confirm his doubts after seeing the
situation of Pete he believes that Pete loves him dearly. Also he would have killed himself if he got to know that Pete's feeling was only pity.(this is note for the whole story)
But is it the truth or just the part let's wait we still got to know more about Pete here)