The final goodbye

To kinn and Porsche
Thank you for your all support and sorry your hard work didn't payed off. Take care of Pete until we meet again.

To thankun
I am really sorry I should have listen your words but they were too deep for me. Let's meet again but in a good way.

Kim chay
Even though we weren't meant to be cousins more than brother thank you for your presence in my dark days. Will appreciate your work if you promise to fulfill your promise to keep Pete safe.

To Macau
Hey buddy it's such a short time to be with you but this way carried away my pain for now. I am sorry to leave you like this but our life was doomed to be apart. Want to be your brother for all lifetime let's meet again in better family.

To tun
I do know your doings there is something like karma but may it not hit you coz my Pete depends on you. Wish you both good life but let Venice know I am his father.

Everyone was bawling their eyes with the letters in their hands. They all have their own regret. The way they treated Vegas when Pete left the way they blamed him, the way they treated everything was creating bigger hole in their heart. They did get it Vegas didn't deserve what he was served with. But now everything was gone no one could do anything to make things right.

Pete didn't have courage to open those letters which were tagged for him. He slowly opened the letter and started to read it. Tears were falling from his eyes. His letter was not just a paper but the words which were meant to kill him.

Pete it's so hard to live without you. If you are reading this then we are again separated like sun and moon. I don't know from where to start from seeing you first and falling for you unknowingly or hurting you and regretting. Or shall I start from the day we promised to stay together forever or shall I start from the day you leave me with all our promises. Okey let's not remember it but everything is there in this time period. The day I fell for you and still I am falling for you till this date. You were the forbidden book which I read knowing it's consequences and you know what I don't regret any thing.
But honestly I don't know why you left me. Tbh we could have solved it but didn't know where it went wrong.😔 I really do regret letting you go. I was never treated good but you came to my life as sunshine my light to the darkest tunnel. When you said you chooses me I was in cloud and prayed every existing god to let me live with you till my last breathe. But I may have forgotten to ask for love till my old age😊. Else we would have time to live together in our old-age nah. But let it be our paths may separate but I am happy that I am with you in your happiness and sadness both. I got to live the life I have always wanted to live, in short period of time with you. You always be my greatest blessing. but when you left me it was like I fall into much deeper Pit like an black hole from which I know I cannot escape. When you returned I tried to walk and talk with you but I was afraid that the smile you were wearing would vanish and sadness will full you up. I ever intended to mess up your life again, you were happy 😊 happy without me.the way you left me meant you never wanted me again and Everything was so painful. My reason to live,breathe and be happy was gone again.but it was all my fault you were there but I didn't cherish you but now you are gone and I need you again but it's too late. At the end you walked away after all the memories,stories and all the love we felt ,we made, now I guess it will be an end here.You are now connected to other dimensions living your life as you wished for.To see you around me but not being able to hold you in my arms made me go mad , to see you again and not being able to call you mine as always broke me. And this is the end ,end of everything,every story, every memories, every pain, and it's where I gave up. If I was the old Vegas I would capture you and forcefully made you mine but now I didn't have that courage and I could not destroy that smile in your life.because you are the man I love once and for forever , the only person I love truly I gave up I am giving up Pete. I am tired Pete . You know I tried right , I truly did ,I know it won't be but still I tried. I don't have regrets.

And lastly Pete it's just a beautiful journey. I really cherish everything in my heart. And I don't have any regrets but I have some wish you need to fulfill you will nah; when I am gone wear my favorite colour in my funeral, don't cry just look at the sky and smile, if you have little time come to my grave and talk with me I will wait for you, and lastly live your life to fullest don't let anyone sweep you away, it's like this in this lifetime be mine in next one. Let's meet again in different time,universe,and situation and fulfill our unfulfilled wishes and dreams. Good bye my moon.
Like sun and moon were destined to be apart,once in hundred time let's met again and be together My Eclipse.
I Vegas theerapankyul will promise to love you in next universe.

My sunshine 🥰