>> 3 <<

Knock Knock- Intruder

-

Well, Matthew and Zhang Hao might not officially be boyfriends but they acted nothing less. Because the next morning, Hao called and asked to meet him before his classes started. Matthew grinned immediately after, choosing his best clothes, showering and then finding his most expensive cologne to wear. Jiwoong teased him about all the efforts he was making. Matthew simply explained that he wanted to make the best impression in front of his future lover.

"Is he going to pick you up from here?" Jiwoong asked, watching as Matthew was fixing his faded brown hair. He turned, giving a small smile to his roommate, "He lives far from here. Besides, my place is in the opposite direction from the campus."

"And?" Jiwoong raised a question which wasn't even necessary.

"So we agreed to meet on the campus. Simple." Matthew answered.

Jiwoong nodded. Zhang was acting very 'responsible'. Well, it shouldn't bother him. What matters is that Matthew seemed to he very happy. He should too.

"I'm going out then." Said the younger a bit later, "How do I look?"

Jiwoong eyed him from head to toe. Fluffy hair, mid-parted very subtly. He used some moisturizer and probably sunscreen but his skin was always glowing, soft and smooth. His simple black tee hugged his chest, and the sleeves were intentionally rolled up, right above the thick biceps he had. Then there were those jeans. A dirty blue color with rips at both knees. He looked stunning to say the least. Jiwoong knew why he decided to wear that fit, it definitely was one to compliment him the best.

"Good." He answered, layering the truth with simplicity. He didn't want to show how badly attracted he felt. It's always been that way. Yet, Matthew decided to go after someone else. Fair enough, as Jiwoong never voiced anything out. In fact, before Matthew had gone to pursue someone else, he never thought he would seriously want to date his roommate.

"Thanks!" Matthew grinned again, then skipped his way out of the room. He had that happy vibe around him at all times. For the first time though, it left a slight pinch of sadness inside Jiwoong.

He brushed it off though. In the crucial point where he should be focusing on his career, he didn't wish to get involved in any drama. Matthew can date whoever he wants. Be it the Chinese guy, he shouldn't worry about that. So he let the thought go and decided to mind his own routine.

-

Even though he was super excited to meet his crush, Matthew wasn't the first one there. He saw Zhang Hao waiting for him. The latter had a white shirt and blue jeans on, two buttons undone. His thick brows and dark brown hair easily made him the most handsome man out there, and Matthew's lips curved into a smile. He waved at Hao.

"Hi!!"

Zhang Hao looked at him, and oh how softly he smiled! Matthew scurried towards him, immediately holding his arm, "Have you been waiting for long?"

Zhang Hao waved and replied, "Not really, just got here."

"Did you have breakfast?" Matthew asked. The other replied in the negative. "Cool! Me neither. Let's have something to eat first."

"Sure!" Zhang Hao said, "By the way, you look cool."

Matthew couldn't fight the stupid smile, and those rosy cheeks. "Thanks! You too!"

Hao just laughed. Matthew was an embodiment of cuteness. And when he blushed- Hao wanted him to blush a little more. So he grabbed the other's hand and intertwined their fingers together. Matthew acknowledged that by giving a small squeeze. They walked all the way to the canteen, hand in hand. When they reached there, though, Matthew ran towards a certain table, where a certain guy was having his meal all alone.