>> 31 <<

A/N- This chapter is entirely an 🔞 chapter :)) And a long one too.

For the First Time in Forever

-

Taerae couldn't help moaning in relief when Matthew pulled his zipper down to relieve him of the pain his tight pants were giving him. The sound came so naturally- neither of them was prepared for that. Taerae covered his face in embarrassment, and Matthew managed to leave a quick smirk. He moved to Taerae's bright red ears, whispering, "If you're gonna be this loud, then we have to move to somewhere private." He then pulled the other's hand and showed him the stalls. Taerae obliged, with his flyer open and a dark blue underwear peeping through the gap.

Matthew closed the door and double checked after both of them moved inside one of those stalls. He turned to Taerae who's a few centimetres taller than him, looking at him expectantly. Matthew gave him a smile and went to kiss him briefly. The kiss was sloppy, because his focus was on Taerae's pants. He pushed it down to the knees, leaving the underwear fully in view. Taerae was already panting, but when Matthew rubbed on the fabric of the underwear- right above his erected dick, he moaned again.

Matthew went to whisper in his ears, "You like when I touch you, don't you?"

Taerae nodded aggressively.

"Good boy." Matthew slyly said, giving his member a squeeze, earning a gasp and a lewd moan again.

"T-take it off, it's getting dirty-" Taerae said, indicating the rapid release of precum that kept staining his clean underwear. Of course, Matthew would very much love to make him cum in his clothes, but he listened to his man. It was definitely the first time someone else was doing that to Taerae, he didn't want it to be any less special.

So he pulled the underwear down as well, releasing the dick for the first time. It was also Matthew's first time to see him naked, so he stared, in utter amusement.

"Fuck- never thought you'd be so thick down there!"

Taeare felt heat rising on both his cheeks. Matthew had complimented him a thousand times, but none of those made his dick twitch that way. And oh when the elder grabbed his length!

"Uhhhh-" Taerae felt his knees give up, so he grabbed the wall behind him, yet it wasn't giving him enough. Matthew noticed, so he put the toilet lid down and offered Taerae to take a seat. Half naked down his waist, Taerae obliged. And as he sat down, the appealing cock stood upright, inviting Matthew even more. The latter took a corner of his lower lip in a bite as he kneeled before his man. Through the corner of his lips, a very tiny portion of drool dripped down.

Yes, Matthew was drooling over the sight of his boyfriend's dick. And Taerae could just cum from the thought.

Matthew sucked in his saliva and stared at Taerae's eyes with plea, "Can I?"

'Oh God oh God! No, this is not real! No, Matthew ain't just asking to suck me off. I'm dreaming. I'm reading the scenario wrong. He would probably just wanna fuck me and-'

"Rae?" Matthew came closer to the mushroom head of his length, that was almost soaked with liquid.

"If you're okay, then, please!" Taerae spoke with hitched breath, spreading his legs a little. Matthew gave in, faster than ever. He immediately grabbed The other's dick and kissed the top, with all those liquid getting on his lips, getting in his mouth, on his tongue. Taerae bit his inner cheeks, almost making them bleed cause he would probably end up screaming otherwise. Matthew teased his tip for a few minutes, just kissing and licking that. He wasn't giving any pressure, not even small bites or a little squeeze. It kept Taerae from feeling the urge to release, although he was dying to.