>> 35 <<

Sky, lake and heart

-

Having an obedient eldest son can be handy at times, especially if you need some groceries, you just have to make him do it. That's exactly what Gyuvin's mother did. When they were all having breakfast together, along with Yujin and Ricky, she asked Gyuvin to buy something they needed for lunch. Like a good son, he agreed, but he also wanted to take his two companies.

"Hyung, how can you make Ricky hyung work early in the morning?" Yujin said, "Go alone, we'll be resting."

With a look of betrayal, Gyuvin stared at his friend. Ricky who felt bad for him, tried to object, but Yujin winked at him secretly, telling him to stay put.

"Fine. You guys are bad." Sulked Gyuvin, but Yujin knew he'd forget it faster than ever, so he didn't bother, although Ricky felt a but uneasy, he went with the flow. Once Gyuvin was gone, he asked Yujin what it was about.

"Nothing, I just wanted to hang out with you alone." Yujin smiled. Ricky raised a brow, he felt weird in his guts, but let it slide. The younger offered him to take a stroll through the nearby tree garden, since the shades would keep them safe from the sun. Ricky listened. He didn't wanna stay home either, it might be getting boring without Gyuvin.

As they were walking, the younger male went straight to the point. Of course, he had a reason to find time to talk to Ricky alone. And that concerned his favourite hyung, Kim Gyuvin. So, lost in the greenery, he asked Ricky, "Hyung, how do you like it here?"

"Pretty good." Ricky replied, "In fact, I needed a change of environment. Plus all of you guys are so sweet."

Yujin chuckled, "Yes, we are. But what about Gyuvin hyung?"

"He's... Cool." Ricky smiled.

"And?"

"And a good person." Added the blonde male, "And bright, and fun. Easy to talk to."

"Do you agree that Gyuvin hyung is extremely handsome?"

"Oh yeah, he is." Ricky immediately agreed, "He has that type of face to make you feel calm and relaxed."

'Yup. Definitely more than friends.' Yujin thought.

"What do you think about him then?" Yujin asked, "Do you think he'll make a good boyfriend?"

"Huh?" Ricky only started to realise what the younger was planning to do. It also made sense why he needed 'alone' time. Surprisingly, he didn't complain. Rather, with a chuckle, he asked, "Are you trying to ask whether we should get together or not?"

"Mm-hm." The younger cheekily smiled, "You two would make a great couple. I can tell."

"How?"

"Like, you're both handsome, you like to tease each other, but at the same time, care for each other. And for long as I've known hyung, why do you think he brought you here?"

"To cheer me up?"

"Sure. But he has tons of other friends to cheer up, did he bring anyone else along? Why only you?"