Chapter 13 Music to my ears

Kalins pov

I walk into the studio as Austin was fixing the sounding as Bela and Becky were singing the chorus, This song is good as Cant wait for everyone to hear it.

As the girls finish singing belas ran towards me and kissed me

Bela" God you are here, I need help"
Me" with??"
Austin" she needs help with the back music, becky and her dont like what I have made"
Me" haha alright, can I listen to the lyrics first?"

They nod and play the singing and my god am I gonna love this...

( Quick A/N, Yes I know its Jordans song, but for all you kalin girls out there picture yourself singing this with Becky G like come on I would love to do that, oh and Thanks for the birthday wishes I had a good day :))

Madys pov

Myles and I came back home and I was so tired i headed to sleep myles didnt bother to join because hes working on a new song with Kalin and some chick who Im not fund on, but Im not gonna get jealous over nothing that feels like his gonna hurt me, god Mady so overreacting it is nothing but a song but Myles and Kalin are doing.... I hope.

I woke up at 12am and Myles is sound asleep next to me and I felt like a drink so I headed to the Kitchen seeing the back door open, either he left it open or someones with me right now.

Then I felt a hot breathe on my neck " Did you miss me?" Next thing I knew everything was black.

Ohhhhh who could it be?!?!?

Trouble has began!

Sorry I havent been updating schools been heavy for me.I broke up with my boyfriend ( Yes I had a boyfriend) and I just dont know what to do with my life, If I started a youtube Channel would you guys watch it? I like plan to do videos to help people going through a tough time, Thoughts please I would like to know :)

Ill try and Update within the next week because my holidays are here finally haha