Chapter 16: The phone call

Kalins pov

We sit at home doing nothing, because well theres nothing to do other then wait, Its been a month and still nothing, all the fans have been supportive and is sending wishes to us and the girls family. The police have been out and about trying to find clues, Theres always a cop here waiting by the phone incase they call and they could track them.

Its Saturday night March 10th and myles and I were watching Law&Order SVU and god how people could rape and hurt women, men and children just about sickening me.

It was 9:30 and the phone rang and we ran to the phone, Myles puts it on loud speaker and we await.

Myles pov

I answered the phone and put it on loud speaker, the voices sound familiar but I couldnt get ahold of it right

Unknown" I want 100,000 for each girl. If you dont pay up Im cutting a piece of there body parts off bit by bit, oh and Myles Mady has lost the baby"

They hung up, all that replayed in my head was 'Mady lost the baby' this person knew she was pregnant, So it must be someone we know every well, but who.

Its 3am in the morning and Im laying in bed where I knew Mady slipped away out of my fingers, I never got to tell her i love you and never got to have 'Daddy Tummy' time with my kid, now the baby is dead and Mady could be too, I just need this person to call so I can know Mady is alive.