Chapter Eleven

Kalins pov

The L.A life is amazing, Myles wrote some new songs after high school and we came up with new music, Bela and I have been doing great, She has become one of the biggest singers ever, singing with Ariana Grande,Rihanna and others, Myles and Mady have been on the right path too, Mady became a Doctor helping mothers give birth to, everything is finally on track.

Madys pov
Im at the hospital right now, theres all these cute little babies and toddlers with there mothers here, i have a secret and its big I'-

Myles" baby hey"
Me" hey babe"
Myles" its lunch you ready?"
Me" yeah Ill just get my things"

I walked to my locker where my co-worker Ben is

Ben" hey Mady,how were the triplets?"
Me" hey, yeah 10 long hours now its my break, oh I gotta go my boyfriends here"
Ben" oh umm, Did our boss tell you?"
Me" what?"
Ben" she can tell you when you come back, bye"

That was weird. I walked down the hallway and see Myles standing there smiling his dazzle smile at me, I hope his happy with the news.

Myles pov
i wanna tell Mady I wanna start a family, yes were young and yes we have jobs but I love her and I one day wanna make her my wife and also one day have a little baby boy and my little princess, so for Lunch I booked us in at Taco Bell because I know she loves it and Im gonna ask her to start a family with me, Hope she agrees too.

( Ohhh is Mady Pregnant??
How would she go with telling him? Hope everything goes good for her)