Chapter 20: Help Me

Madys pov

I've been alone for at least 3 weeks now and he hasn't came in here for 1 week, I've been getting weaker and weaker by the minute and I keep hearing the voices saying "Run Scream Cry" or my favourite "Go kill yourself" and I start to think yeah maybe I should but with what?

Only thing I have in this room is myself and the door but how can a door help me kill myself, maybe I should scream " Im cold" and see if my brother will bring me a blanket that could do the trick or a knife......

Myles pov

Great news guys we find Bela, she was tied to a chair in Taco bell with blood coming from her mouth, Kalin is so happy shes ok but wheres Mady Madison wheres my girlfriend and mother of my child even if shes still pregnant.

I get this weird feeling in my stomach that has this fuzzy that Mady is thinking the non healthy way, I dont know if shes thinking of killing herself or something else.I just wanna find my baby and bring her home again.

( A/N Hey guys Im so sorry I haven't been active lately just been through a lot of shit at the moment and had a writers block with this story, But I have another story coming up and I need some characters ( Main ones and choose of a famous Magcon or Omaha squad boy) to be part of the story 2girls will be lucky to take part All you gotta do is comment a description of yourself age and boy you want to be your boyfriend. Also a big Thank you to colbs12 and O2lforever_G-Eazy for coming up with the title for this story go give them a follow and support. I would like you both to be part of the story so can you please comment a description of yourselves, age and you favourite magcon/ Omaha boy please. Thanks guys and everyone else 😊 )