Chapter One School Time

Belas p.o.v

Hi my names Bela Andrews 17 I'm 5.4 with long black hair with purple highlights and light brown eyes, Im dark skin ( because im New Zealand ) and im an only child, It was a Monday morning and i had school, Glad its my last year and i have my best friend to share it with, but im not looking forward to seeing Kalin and Myles....

Mady's p.o.v

Hello Im Madison Louis But people call me Mady for short, Im 17 and 5.6 i have brown hair with blonde highlights and ocean blue eyes, I have a Twin brother named Jackson his on the football team well his captain an i also have a best friend named Bela, We have been best friends since grade 2 and grown strong ever since then but last year we were close to being pulled apart by my brothers best friends Kalin While and Myles Parrish, I have a little crush on myles but i know nothings going to happen because like he said to my face 3 nights ago quote' I hate you,noone will ever date a nerd like you' my brother thought it was funny, but me on the other hand didnt, so i just didnt take much to it no more anyway, now its Monday time to get ready for school....

Hey guys, got a new story with the amazing Kalin and Myles, Lately i have been listening to their music non stop because its Perfect 👌, Anyways Im gonna try and finish an actual Story with Different characters so hope yous enjoy

Bye!