Yearning Heart

Zhongli POV - layed in bed feeling heartbroken my heart felt empty like someone ripped it out of my chest leaving nothing but a gaping hole I've felt

Zhongli POV - layed in bed feeling heartbroken my heart felt empty like someone ripped it out of my chest leaving nothing but a gaping hole I've felt...incomplete.

Grace - Father?

Zhongli POV - Slowly sitting up in bed I slowly looked over seeing my daughter stand by the doorway. For some reason seeing her caused anger to build up inside me I was hurt dare I say disgusted she's caused so much pain.

Zhongli - Do you have any idea what you've done?

Grace - W-what?

Grace POV - His voice was low and bitter almost unrecognizable seeing him slowly sit up out of bed giving me an angry stare.

Zhongli - This whole situation was because of you everything that has happend to your mother was your doing

Grace POV - Gasping I backed up alittle as he just kept staring me down feeling sick to my stomach at his words.

Zhongli POV - I felt sick I've wanted a daughter so much for me and my beloved to be a happy family but the more I look at her the more I regret it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
It feels pleasantly warm...my body was light like air...it felt like I was here but at the same time wasn't that unfamiliar feeling......where am I

.....am I dead?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Chef Mao POV - Tears streamed down my face walking in Guyun forest holding a box of lemon cookies close to my heart. "You always loved my cooking the way you smiled I'm happy to be your father *Tears*" Taking the box I kneeled down placing them in the water as they slowly sunk. Zhongli wanted (Y/N) casket to be underwater tied with vines and flowers a place where he can be happy.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Grace - Father *Tears* why are you talking like this

Zhongli - .....

Grace POV - More tears welled up in my eyes the way he was speaking to me seeing how angry he was.

Zhongli - She meant the world to me and you took her away from me!

Grace - F-Father I-

Zhongli - You've made her feel unimportant the words that came out of that disgusting mouth created nothing but stress and guilt in her!...you drove her into the ground!

Grace POV - I couldn't say anything standing there my legs began to shake seeing his eyes begin to glow.

Grace - F-Father your horns

Zhongli POV - I've noticed my form was changing but I didn't care I've began to grow resentment towards my own flesh and blood.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Chef Mao POV - I sat in the grass gently placing the cookies in the water tears running down my cheeks. (Y/N) was gone but for some reason I couldn't accept that