DEADLY SEVEN

DEADLY SEVEN

DEMONS WILL RISE, AND SO WILL HE.

After Lucifer was cast out of Heaven, he swore to take revenge on his "tyrant" Father by using His children—Humans—against Him; and in order to accomplish his plan, he will need a loyal legion of demons by gaining all 7 deadly sins. As soon as Lucifer acquired all the deadly sins from six innocent humans and himself, he made an apocalyptic army called The Deadly Seven.

Before the demons wreak havoc on Earth, Archangel Gabriel hastily went on a quest to find Redeemers and warn them about the upcoming revelation.

Dorion, a blacksmith and a chosen Redeemer, created rings from the powerful orbs given by the Archangel to trap the seven demons. He accomplished his mission, but Lucifer found a way to escape in a form of spirit and made plans to let his followers turn loose of their cages.

Now, in the Present Day, only the last Redeemer can stop Lucifer before he spreads the rings to free his acquaintances and enslave the world; therefore fulfilling the prophecy written in the Book of Revelations.

Galileo Nuevo's life turns upside down when he turns 18 and was revealed that he is a descendant of an elite group of paragons, known as "Redeemers," who fight to keep humanity safe from supernatural creatures—specifically demons such as the Beelzebub—and as he digs deeper into the stories of pasts, he realizes that he will have to shoulder the responsibility of being a Redeemer.

If he fails, then God will have no other choice but to proclaim The Judgment Day.