DEADLY SEVEN - .ONE.

.ONE.

WICKEDNESS NATURALLY RUNS IN HIS BLOOD.

Lucifer—Satan—has been running the underworld centuries ago, even today. And now, with a triumphant smirk, he is swiftly flying across the Earth; discovering the magnificent new world that his old "Father" had created. He must admit: it was beautiful.

With anger still planted inside his burnt heart, he had already plotted the perfect plan to get back to his home, to kick all his old so-called "brothers" out of Heaven and to, at least, hurt God.

They removed his dignity, stripped him off of his powers and even had the ruthless nerve to obliterate his heavenly wings that were once beautiful, the biggest, and adored by all. They're all hypocrites: teaching what is mercy and compassion yet they didn't have enough mercy to give him the only thing that's left for Lucifer.

And now, he's going to take the only thing that makes God happy, the ones who ignite his hopes: Humans—His children.

Fragile, naïve, and oblivious little humans.

The Devil soared higher, his red, burnt skin feeling the cool, soothing wind as he breathes in the fresh air. It was centuries since he had the last fresh zephyr he inhaled—and it was in Heaven.

At the ugly thought of Heaven, he was now determined to finish his objectives here in the mortal world. And this time, he's not going to fail.

His shadow covered the bright lands and darkened the skies as he hovered higher and higher with his bat-like wings gliding in the air. He was fascinated at every castle he would hover upon and just get mesmerized at the European beauty. He passed by markets, forts, merchants, and even criticized the structure of the noble houses owned by the masters.

Whenever he sees children playing sword fights he can't help but mock the loser with the bullies and laugh hysterically, making the sky shake. Good thing nobody can see or hear him.

Just like an upcoming storm, Lucifer ruins everything; to make matters "fun," he takes a small break from admiring the green lands by stopping to a place where commoners and merchants gather to whisper "fun" things to them. Then the people would fight verbally, but fortunately for the Devil, they would end up like a barbaric arena which is what he is thankful of.

But every fun has its ending, especially when groups of men tried to stop the fight, with unseen guardian angels surrounding them, indicating Lucifer that he needs to take his leave and head back to work.

He wouldn't let himself be seen by angels or else his time here on Earth would be limited and the risk of spoiling his plan is at its peak.

So, with an annoyed glare at the angels where he could not be seen, he opened his wings and flew.

He had traveled across the seven continents to spread the greatest temptations he could offer to the worthless creatures of God, but today he needs to focus on converting a chosen sinner or a Good Samaritan into a devil just like himself.

Yes, he had so much fun playing tricks on humans—to the point that they turned against each other—but he was getting bored with his false achievements and he needs to accomplish his master plan.

He heard a voice ringing in his ear that only he can hear.

Lucifer . . . Lucifer . . .

He smiled like a Cheshire cat."I knew you couldn't resist me. I knew you would fall into temptation soon enough."

But there was a pause; a slight hesitation. His smirk turned into an annoyed scowl and he growled.

"NO!"