DEADLY SEVEN - .THIRTEEN.

.THIRTEEN.

IT'S DRIZZLING AGAIN IN SEATTLE. Even though it's already in the middle of the night, Galileo still found a way to jog around the wet, silent and dark city. 

He can hear the pounding of his dry shoes against the wet concrete. The silent echoing of police sirens circling the place—guarding the city with their blinding blue and red lights reflecting to the wet windows of nearby buildings—was all there is to hear.

Galileo's lungs started burning whenever his aching legs took another round of laps around each block.

He stopped for a second, catching his breath while resting his hands on his knees and bowing his head to calm his pounding heart.

He could not sleep well and maybe took the option of going to a doctor to cure his starting insomnia, but instead, he cleared his mind by doing laps in the middle of the night.

It was times like this that makes him miss his elementary days where early slumber is a must especially whenever his parents caught him staying late at night while playing video games.

He pushed his glasses up when it's already slipping out on the bridge of his nose due to sweat. He prefers to wear them than contacts—especially when he's engaged to physical activities—for some unknown reasons.

His phone vibrated on his back pocket of his jeans. So with a heavy sigh, he searched for his phone to stop the alarm.

The phone's brightness made him squint that forced him look away for a moment before returning to it, and this time, lowering the lights of the screen.

The alarm tells him that it's already 12:30 am and an extra note saying: GET READY. HERE SHE COMES.

Galileo smirks devilishly and checked the name of the street. Aries Road, it read. He then ran for the nearest tree farthest from any light posts, after reassuring that it was the planned street, and then hid quietly in the dark.

At last, after all the waiting and preparations, he can claim his prize.

After making sure he was out of sight, he quickly wiped the screen of his phone to his running jacket to remove droplets caused by the drizzle.

Exhaling deep to calm his pounding chest, he covered his head with the jacket's hood and dipped his hands inside the pocket of his jacket only to make sure that the Swiss knife he hid is still there.

He smiled in satisfaction when his hands assured him that they were there, and he continuously played the smooth edges of the blade by his thumb.

A white SUV came into view with its headlights first indicating Galileo that she's already here. 12:31. Just in time.

When the car parked to a post near him, he never knew how easier this could be.

The light of the post shadowed the lower part of the vehicle, and then the shadow added when a foot took a step out of the SUV. He took the Swiss knife out of his pocket and readied the thick, white towel then pouring a portion of ammonia onto it from the small bottle.

Still hiding stealthily in the shadows, he observed silently as a beautiful woman steps out fully from the vehicle before shutting it close and locking the door securely.

While sneakily watching her every move, he fixed a ring on his left ring finger when it started to slip off. The ring even sparkle the color of sunset when the moonlight shone on it.

She was wearing a very tight business-attire vest that shows out her amazing curves, added with a pencil skirt for a bottom to compliment her perfect hips and bum.