DEADLY SEVEN - .NINE.

.NINE.

SCHOOL WAS SUCH A BLUR. It's been a week since his bizarre birthday was celebrated, his corgi was once again in his arms from the worst sitter named Damon Paige, and when the disturbing dreams started happening.

Even if the queer visions were a week late, Galileo had a hard time sleeping every night, so he understands if he looks like a panda right now with big circles under his eyes.

Reminiscing the events that happened in his dream — when he was left by the green-eyed raven that left him standing in that solitary mountain top — he yawned.

Because he tried to take a step toward the edge of the cliff, fatigue possessed him — his body missing the heat of his bed and head aching in pain — and so he fell down and closed his eyes to rest while he felt himself falling high from the mountain.

The last thing he remembered was the ringing alarm of his clock and the urge to urinate.

That morning, Galileo slammed his hand onto the head of the clock to shut it up as he contemplated the dream all over again each night — but it wasn't a dream. The black feathers that were scattered around his room were solid evidences that it was in fact real.

There on his study table was his sketchbook left wide open for him to see when he got up from bed.

On the book, there were sketches of him and the raven, then the dream of him standing on the edge of the mountain with the third person point of view of the angle for him to understand the total picture, and lastly, the Devil's Seven Treasures as what the raven had generalized.

Going back to the present reality, Galileo went back on propping his chin on his left hand as he looked at the pouring rain outside. It's raining again, he thought. It's always raining here in Seattle.

All he could ever think of now is how was he going to escape boredom and what his cute puppy might be doing this moment.

He can imagine him just sitting by the door, looking up and expecting his master to arrive. He smiled in awe. How he missed his pup when he just saw him minutes ago!

The teacher in front of the class was busy blabbering about the importance of physics and its components, citing his experiences when he was in college, to the class who are now being killed by the goddess of boredom.

Galileo took a lazy glance at his classmates only to see them mouthing words of Kill me now! to one another and others even replying pantomimes of strangling themselves or shooting their heads with their fingers. Galileo could only chuckle.

A group of friends, who were passing papers just beside him, caught his attention. They were laughing quietly and writing some stuff on the paper. Due to curiosity, Galileo craned his neck to have a better view of it and narrowed his eyes only to read: Galileo Nuevo + Damon Paige inside a heart with the signature of Cupid's arrow. He frowned and shook his head.

The joke is old, but it lasted for two years. Though he knows he and his best friend doesn't deserve that kind of accusation, both of them was humored and entertained by their "fandom," nonetheless.

When it all started, of course they were pissed, but Natalie persuaded him that they shouldn't take them too seriously—when in fact she was the reason how all this started—and after some weeks later or so, they had the hang of it.

Sure they were inseparable since the 9th Grade to give people a reason to "ship" them—hell, even Damon took it to the next level by posting fake sappy selfies of them two on Instagram (although the only reason that he did so is to earn more followers)—but gossip is a different thing, and it was defaming him.