Chapter 7

After another day of classes concluded, Mikoto made her regular trip to a certain vending machine. As usual, she delivered a strong kick to the machines while shouting "chaser", making the machine dispense a drink. As she was enjoying her drink, her radar picked up the presence of another person approaching behind her.

That person had blonde hair and seemed to be in high school. Mikoto wasn't afraid of him, she was used to older students trying to hit on her and her ability was more than enough to get rid of delinquents, but she wasn't really in the mood for small talk with perverts.

"I don't recommend you try anything stupid, I'm not in the mood." As she said that, Mikoto gave a closer look at the person's attire while holding a blank expression on her face. He was wearing sunglasses and an unbuttoned Hawaiian t-shirt showing off his abs. "Is he trying to woo me? If so he'll be disappointed".

"Wow, so rude, and here I thought you Tokiwadai girls were always the definition of politeness and high-class." The boy smirked, "Looks like Kami-yan has got himself a handful".

"Kami-yan? That sounds familiar, he must be someone I know otherwise he wouldn't mentioned something like that". Misaka was quick to figure out who the boy was referring to but still wanted to be sure. "Does Kami-yan happen to be short for someone's name"?

"Maybe, what is it to you ?." The boy kept smiling. 

"When someone comes up to me, they are either trying to hit on me or challenge to a duel.". Misaka was starting to get irritated, "Which one is it this time ? You better answer quickly before I decide to fry you on the spot."

"Ahaha, let's not be hasty." The boy smiled slightly nervously " All I want is to be of assistance and I got exactly what you need."

"And what is that ?" Misaka asked curious about what the boy was up to.

"Well I can't give it to you at the moment as it is still being prepared. It's very delicate, and we wouldn't want other people catch a glimpse, it's for your eyes only." The boy started grinning "All I need is an adress and the rest will be taken care of, trust me, you won't be disappointed."

Misaka pondered for a bit whether to trust the boy but she concluded that she had nothing to lose anyway so relented and gave the boy what he had asked for.

"Nice doing business with you, the package will arrive soon!" As he said that he start heading off to the opposite direction while Misaka continued back on her way to her dorm.