Flirt

Georginas pov:

"You scared m-us!" I heard tom say to me. 'Did he almost just say me?' I thought to myself. Hm..anyway. My voice sounds tired and soft. "Sorry tom..i didn't mean to" i say. "Its ok Georgina. Im glad your awake though! Anyway we are almost at the hotel" he smiles. I smile back and nod my head. "Okay, ill grab my bags" i say.

We arrive at the hotel. Its huge and looks very fancy. Im impressed not gonna lie. I grab my bags and so does everyone else. We walk out the tourbus and i walk behind everyone else. I see tom look back at me and he slows down so he can walk with me. "Oh hey" i say awkwardly. "Hey, you look a little lonely walking by your self" he chuckles. I laugh as-well and we walk into the hotel. Me,tom and Gustav sit down on a couch in the hotel lobby whilst Georg and Bill sort out rooms for us. After a few 10 minutes bill and Georg finally come over to us looking frustrated. "Okay so..Uh there wasn't enough rooms so somebody's gotta share" Georg says, rubbing his temple. I look around and then bill and Gustav shout "not me!" I sigh and look at georg "uhm..." he says. Tom places his hand on my shoulder and smile "ill share with you" i smile and say "aw thank you tom" the others laugh and walk away to their rooms. Me and tom walk to our room and when we open the door we just stand there staring at the room. "Oh.." we both say in sync. Theres 1 double bed...

Toms pov:

We walk into the room and theres only one bed. I don't know what to say. I mean..i don't mind but..i don't know about Georgina. She then speaks to break the silence "i guess we will Uhm..have to share". I look at her and Scratch the back of my head "yup" i say.

We decide to change into our pjs since its pretty late. I go into our bathroom to change and Georgina changes in the room. I just put on some black and white checkered pyjama pants and im too warm so i just don't wear a shirt. I walk out and see Georgina in her pyjamas. They look so cute on her. Its a spaghetti strap shirt that is white with mini flowers on it and matching shorts. I cant help but stare. "Uhm eyes up here" she says laughing. I focus back and realise i was staring "oh hah sorry.." i look down at the ground and laugh a little.

Georginas pov:

Tom came out the bathroom and i just couldn't help but stare at his abs. I then quickly snap out of it and see he's daydreaming at my Body. "Eyes up here" i say. He seems embarrassed but i don't mind. I just Laugh. After a bit we just sit on our sides of the bed on our phones. (pretend theres phones back then😭🙏) i then place my phone down and sigh. I go into my suitcase and pull out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. "Im just gonna go onto to balcony and smoke if thats okay" he looks at me and smiles "oh yeah sure thats Fine" he says. I nod my head and walk out onto the balcony and light a cigarette. I take a drag out of it and then blow the smoke out. As i stand outside i shiver a little and become a little cold but im desperate to finish this cigarette so i stay out.

Back to toms Pov quickly: (sorry)

I see Georgina smoking outside and i see her shiver and look cold. I worry a little and grab one of my oversized zip up jackets and walk out to her. "Here please take this, your cold" i say smiling but looking a little concerned.

Georginas pov:

I see tom walk out to me and hand me his
Oversized jacket. I smile and blush a little. "Oh thanks tom, i am a little cold" i put the jacket on me and its so big on me. I can smell his scent on the jacket and its amazing. I love it. So warm and comforting. "Can i stay here with you?" He ask's shyly. I nod my head and smile "yeah sure thats fine!". He smiles and begins to light a cigarette for himself.

End of chapterr! <3

________________________

Heyyyyyy! Sorry this isnt very long and kinda Boring. Hope You like This so far! If you have any ideas for the next Chapter pls suggest them. Also if i call georgina Georgia then just pretend i meant georgina lol. Also the boys call georgia just
To make The name Shorter, yk what i mean (im losing motivation help)