Party

Georginas pov:

Me, Georg and tom were all sat in Georgs dressing room. It was quiet. Nobody knew what to do. What to say. What to think. Then tom broke the silence "im hungry can we eat and then think about this later" he announced. "God tom you are such a child" i laughed. "Tom..seriously. Your thinking about food in a situation like this..?" Georg laughed as-well. "Whatttt im so hungry!" Tom said with a smile. We decided we were also hungry so we got up.me and tom walked to Bills room and Georg went to ask Gustav if he wanted to go as-well. Tom knocked on the door and we both stood at the door waiting for him to answer. "Yes? Come in" bill shouted. Me and tom looked at each-other and i opened the door and we walked in. Bill was doing his hair.

"Oh hey you little mischievous duo" bill said looking at us in the mirror as he straightened his hair. Me and tom giggled slightly and then bill placed his straighteners down and leaned his back against the wall, "so why are you here" he said. "We were wondering if you wanted to go out for food and maybe a sneaky drink" tom said with a little smirk. I hit tom on the arm "hey i didn't agree on drinks" i said. "Well whatever, drinks is a good idea" tom replied. "Yeah ill go if we are getting drinks" bill smirked a little. "Okay then agreed. Ill go get myself ready at the hotel and meet you guys at the lobby." I said. "Ill go with you because i need to do my hair and makeup" bill replied with a smile. "Im coming too!" Tom said. Bill packed his stuff up and so did me and tom and we went to go find Georg and Gustav.

—————————————-

We finally found them and Gustav agreed to go as-well. "Oh yeah we are getting drinks as-well" tom smirked. "Oh cool" Gustav said. "What? Since when?" Georg replied. "Hm since a few minutes ago" tom replied. "Fine" Georg said.

———————————

We arrived back at the hotel and everyone went to their rooms to get ready. Me and tom walked into our room and i began to pick an outfit from my suitcase.
———————————

Toms pov:

When we entered Georgina started to pick an outfit for tonight, i sat on the bed and waited. A few minutes later she picked up this black silk dress it has spaghetti straps and it looked short. It was so hot im not gonna lie. It was perfect. "What do you think about this" she held it up against her body. "Wow, it's absolutely perfect Miene Prinzessin" i said while blushing. She blushed too and it was cute. "Okay ill go put it on and see what its like" she said and walked into the bathroom. I mean she could of got dressed while i was in the room. I don't mind. (Dirty tom)

Then she came out the bathroom and oh my god it was beautiful. I was speachless. "So, is it good? Do i look bad?" She said, looking down at her dress. "Oh my god baby, your the most perfect girl ever. And your all mine,ma. Come here" i said and patted my lap. She walk over and sat on it. I kissed her cheek. "Your perfect doll" i said. She smiled and blushed. Shes so cute

————————————

After a little bit of cuddling she decided to do her makeup (she didn't need any obviously tho)

(Thats what she looked like)

She was so beautiful and pretty. I decided to put a fresh pair of baggy jeans,t-shirt, hat and jacket. I went for a white theme.

 I went for a white theme

(Like this)

———————————————————-
(Time skip to at the club,still toms pov)

We arrived at the club and it was loud and packed. Georgina looked a little uncomfortable with all the people around. Dang i forgot she had social anxiety. i whispered in her ear "you okay love?" She looked up at me and nodded her head and smiled a little. We all found a booth to sit at and we got comfy and ordered drinks.

Georginas pov:

I didn't realise there was going to be so many people. I tried to stay close to tom and just focus on having fun. It was great. Tom looked drunk already. I took a few sips of my vodka and started to feel a bit more confident and happy. Me and tom decided to run and dance in the crowd. The others were being Boring and just sat in the booth drinking and talking. Then all of a sudden as me and tom are dancing like maniacs he kisses me! In the crowd of people! I really hope nobody saw..

Bills pov: 🫢

I saw them kiss..i saw it. I didnt know
They were dating..i..i liked georgina..i feel heartbroken..but im happy for them.