Girl

Georginas pov:

I couldn't stop thinking about mum and dad that night..especially mum. But i felt a bit better because tom was comforting me and he was here with me. I felt safe, i felt protected. It was great.

I checked the tine and it was 11:25pm. So it was getting pretty late. I was tired and probably still had some alcohol in my system. I yawned "aw is my girl tired?" Tom said with a smile, looking at me. I nodded my head and spoke with a sleepy voice "mh yes, yes i am" i smiled. "Come here love" tom replied, patting his chest. He laid down and i laid down next to him, i rested my head on his chest and fell asleep straight away. I was too tired.

————————————

It was now morning. I woke up to tom blushing and smiling at me. I rubbed my eyes and looked into his eyes "how long have you been staring" i giggle softly."Oh you're just too cute and precious when you're asleep my love." Tom said. I blushed. I probably looked like a tomato. "Blush is so cute on you ,princess" tom said. I think i just blushed even more. "We have a chill day today, what do you want to do meine Prinzessin" tom said.

God i blushed more. I tried to keep myself together. "hm maybe we could go shopping with bill. I heard he likes somebody..?" I said with a little smirk. "Oh my god and he didn't decide to tell me?!" Tom said with an excited smile.

————————————

I texted bill:

—————————I was so shocked

—————————
I was so shocked. I told tom. "Tom, tom!" I said running over to him with my phone in my hand. "Woah darling, what?" He said. "BILLS CRUSH IS MY CHILDHOOD BESTFRIEND" i said excitedly. "Woahh! This will be cool!" He said.

We got dressed. I just wore some baggy jeans,tight graphic crop top,baggy jacket and some converse. (Don't judge the outfit choice🥲). And tom just wore his casual baggy clothes. We left to go to bills room and knocked on his door. He opened it and he looked excited. "HEYY!" He said and looked at us both. "Congratulations on being together!" He shouted.

"Omg haha thanks, sorry i didnt tell you straight away!" I said. We walked into bills room and he quickly went into the bathroom and fixed his spiky hair and clothes.

We then left and went to pick up the one and only Bella Smith...

____________________________
A/n:

Ahhhh cliffhanger!!

Sorry about the short chapter. I'll probably do short ones of school nights. Love you all and hope ur enjoying the story so far! 🫶❤️