I Know What You Did

Summary: Charles Blackwood just had to show off his fiancé.

Pairings: Charles Blackwood X Reader, Angel Reyes X Reader

Rating: explicit

Warnings: explicit language, explicit sexual content, unprotected sex, PIV sex, creampie, cheating, death of a major character, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 2.8K

Charles lifts up your hand, kissing your knuckles, and giving you a satisfied smile

Charles lifts up your hand, kissing your knuckles, and giving you a satisfied smile. The two of you pose for all the pictures, and you move to hold him, sinking into his embrace.

This wasn't something you were used to, a big show and ordeal. Wanting to get your picture in the paper for all the right people. Charles Blackwood was.

Charles was everything you weren't used to. Steady, patient, debonair, suave, but there was no passion with him. You didn't have to worry about if he would come home injured, or worse dead, but he was just safe. Boring.

Even though Charles was kind, you weren't sure what his need to go to your old stomping grounds was. The need to show everyone you were taken, or just to check out your hometown.

The two of you stuck out in your freshly pressed and pastel outfits. And he loved letting the people who recognized you know, that you were getting married. That he had tamed you and was moving you to the suburbs.

Visiting an old bar that you at one point went to regularly, your eyes scan the smoky atmosphere. Recoiling and terrified of who you might see. Or worse who might see you without your knowledge. Charles gives you a soft kiss to your lips, his crystal blue eyes looking all around yours and sighs.

"What's wrong?"

"I just...I don't want to be here. You know why."

Charles tsks you, spinning you away from him, before pulling you back into his chest. "He was the one that pushed you away. He should know that you weren't going to sit and sulk, waiting on him."

You give him a nod, wishing he was right. But the sea of Mayan cuts and tattoos were blinding your senses. You just knew that he was there. Spotting EZ quickly, and he gives you a regretful grin. "I need to freshen up," you tell Charles quickly before retreating to the bathroom.

Looking at yourself in the mirror, trying to tell yourself that he had left you. You had every right to move on. And while Charles wasn't perfect; you were satisfied. You splash your face with water, trying to get the coolness to calm your nerves.

Almost choking on air, when you struggle to breathe. A knock on the door slightly takes you out of that moment, "I'm almost finished."

"As long as your decent, just open the fucking door."

You sling the door open, and jump into his warm embrace, "Ari! Oh my god!" pulling back only to take a look at him. Your hands run over his cut, noting a few of the missing rockers. "You're nomad?"