He Should Let You Go

Summary: your date with Jax

Pairings: Jax Teller X Reader

Rating: explicit

Warnings: explicit language, explicit sexual content, smut, PIV sex, unprotected sex, dirty talk, degradation, creampie, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 2.2K

Jax gulps looking at Ari, his blue eyes following your body down the hallway, but he shakes his head, "Man, I don't know what you're talking about

Jax gulps looking at Ari, his blue eyes following your body down the hallway, but he shakes his head, "Man, I don't know what you're talking about."

"She loved him, you know. Was madly in love with Reyes," Jax doesn't respond, just keeps his eyes away from Ari.

Ari's body straightens up when you walk back into the living room, giving him a knowing look, "Don't believe anything he says," you warn Jax. "Lifelong friends, and he lies to protect me. Angel's bedtime is eight."

"Eight?" Ari asks quickly. "Eight? Like ten thirty-eight?"

"I mean, eight zero zero. He's four Ari. No sugar after six, and Felipe and EZ usually FaceTime him around five thirty. I've got pizza coming at five, and...I think that's it," you stare up at him almost ready to stay here. The thoughts of leaving Angel terrifying you.

"He's fine. Remember what I said," you stand there a bit confused when Ari looks more at Jax than you, but you go with it.

Placing a hand at the small of your back, you squeal a bit in delight when you see his bike. "So we're taking the bike?" you ask.

Even though Ari rattled him a bit, he gives you a nod, and you skip towards the garage getting your own helmet. He watches as you walk by the green Harley. Your hand quickly runs over the long scratch and dent, as you head back out to Jax. Closing the garage, and Jax feels his first pint of guilt.

Almost coincidental that he and you even met. He did not know that Angel had an old lady, or even a son waiting for him. Not that it matters anymore. He holds out a hand for you to take, before you crawl on the back of the bike with him. Naturally your arms go around his waist and your legs tighten around him. Jax almost hates how easy this is for you. Almost.

As invigorating as riding was, you feel a tiny bit of guilt, when you realize it's not actually Angel that you're holding. It had been nearly five years since the last time you saw Angel, and you still missed him everyday. Every morning looking into your Angel's eyes, it reminds you of what you no longer had, but worse, what you would never have again. Punishing yourself for too long.

"You okay?" Jax asks, putting down the kickstand, he looks all around your face, searching for an answer.

You hobble off and wait on him, before walking into a diner. "I'm fine, just..."

"When was the last time you rode?"

Loaded question, you think, sitting across from Jax with a pained grin, "Uh, the day before," you take a deep breath, realizing you never talked about Angel's death. It was just an accepted thing that happened.