It Was Time

Summary: Angel gets a bit needy

Pairings: Jax Teller X Reader, Ari Levinson X Reader

Rating: explicit

Warnings: explicit language, explicit sexual content, unprotected sex, PIV sex, mentions of somnophilia, squirting, creampie, threats, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 2.5K

"Oh wow," Jax tells Angel, as the little boy shows him his new magnetic tiles

"Oh wow," Jax tells Angel, as the little boy shows him his new magnetic tiles. "Those are pretty cool."

"Yeah, my Ari got them for me," Jax readjusts his sitting, and even clears his throat. His eyes drifting into the kitchen to see how long you were going to be.

"I sometimes call him daddy. He's like my daddy, you know? He comes by everyday. He picks me up from daycare if mom has to work late. He just doesn't sleep with her."

"That's good."

Angel turns his head quickly at Jax. Those deep brown eyes looking at the man before returning to playing with his new toys. "He plays with me. He does. He sits on the floor with me," he peeks up at Jax and gives him a quick smirk. "I think he loves my mama. They almost kissed."

"I'm gonna go check on your mom," Angel watches the man walk in to you, and he pouts. Looking out the window across the street, he notices Ari's bike is still gone. Crossing both of his arms across his chest he pouts. He knows he's not supposed to go outside without an adult, but he just wanted to go to the garage.

"He's a talker," Jax quietly says. Walking behind you, he places both hands on your hips and rocks you a moment.

"He takes after his daddy," you sigh. Your eyes flutter close when Jax leans forward, ghosting his lips on your neck.

"Which one?"

"What?" spinning around you give him an odd look. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Seems like Ari is his dad."

"Oh god," rolling your eyes, you push Jax's arms off of you. "Don't start this. Ari is my best friend, and he comes here most nights. Other than Angel's uncle and grandpa, he has been the most consistent person in his life. Honestly more than Felipe and EZ. Do you have a problem with that? Ari isn't going anywhere."

"Obviously. You almost kissed," you snort out a laugh at him. "I don't share. The only person who gets that pussy is me."

"Right. Did Angel tell you we almost kissed?" Jax nods his head, and you laugh more. "Ari and I were talking. That's it. And we're not dating. You want an exclusive conversation fine. But don't ever tell me what to do. I've made it just fine for five years without some man telling me what I can do."

"Fine. You only sleep with me."

"And where else have you been? That works both ways. You only sleep with me," you stop a moment, your ears perking up, when it gets too quiet. "Oh god," you scream when you see the front door open. "Angel! Angel!"