More Than You Know

Summary: Angel takes matters into his own hands

Pairings: Ari Levinson X Reader

Rating: explicit

Warnings: language, attempted kidnapping, unprotected sex, PIV sex, creampie, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 2.9K

"Mama," Angel runs into your bedroom, and slams down a photo album

"Mama," Angel runs into your bedroom, and slams down a photo album. "Tell me about when I was born."

"Angel, why..."

"Just tell me, please," he opens up the album, pointing at the picture of Ari standing in for Angel. Proudly holding onto little Angel with the biggest smile, while you were crying in the background. Giving a tiny little fist bump to your baby. "How long have you known Ari?"

"Angel," you start to protest, but those chocolate brown eyes bat up at you, "You're just like your daddy, you know that?" you giggle, flipping back a few pages. "Right there."

"Who are those kids?"

You don't know if your baby was doing it on purpose, but he was getting you to think about Ari. Making you realize just how much you missed him, "That's me and Ari. We were fifteen when we met. I went everywhere with him, because he could drive before me. He's also the one to introduce me to your dad. He had just joined the club, and your dad had been in a couple of years," you give a big smile to a picture of the three of you, remembering just how tight you had been.

"We were so close, and then I started falling for Angel."

"Okay, but back it up to Ari," you snort, looking at him, "What?"

"What are you doing?"

"He's in all these pictures. You love him."

"I love Ari very much. Ari hurt me a lot. And I am processing that hurt."

"Just tell him," Angel says matter of fact, flipping to another picture of Ari talking to your belly. "He loves me, too, see? He's always loved me mama," one of his best qualities. He always accepted your little Angel. Took him under his wing, and made sure that Angel always had a father figure. "Him was there when I was born?"

"Yeah," you wipe away the tears that threaten to fall from your eyes. "EZ was busy with the club, but Ari left immediately. I was so scared. Scared of doing this all alone, but he was always there. He almost carried me to the car, and then you and your impatient self, were ready."

You take a deep breath, and sit on the bed with Angel, and his chubby little hands drag the album over to you, as he climbs into your lap. You pet around his soft curls on his head, and give him a sweet kiss. Remembering that moment like it was yesterday.

"Ari, hurry up," you scream, pulling at your leggings.

"What are you doing?" Ari flits his eyes over to you, and starts speeding a bit faster.