Walking In A Winter Wonderland

Summary: It's a snow day for the Levinson's

Pairings: Ari Levinson X Reader

Rating: explicit

Warnings: explicit language, explicit sexual content, smut, PIV sex, unprotected sex, pregnant sex, creampie, cockwarming, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 1.1K

You let out a soft moan, gripping onto Ari's hand resting on your belly

You let out a soft moan, gripping onto Ari's hand resting on your belly. Whimpering out his name when he pushes back into your warmth. He gives the swell of your stomach some soft rubs as he kisses on your neck. "Ari."

"Shh, Sparky," he whispers on your heated skin. Middle of the night was all that you had left for sex. You often woke up to Ari driving into your cunt. You had been growing a baby, and told him just to have it, and he took greedily from you almost every night, well early morning.

"What time is it?" You ask panting as he slides back into you. If your belly wasn't so large, spooning sex might not be the only option. He was a horny man, and he made sure you stayed stuffed full of him; he had to make up for lost time. "Ari," your voice was too loud, and he covers your mouth with his hand.

"It's just three," you groan, rolling your eyes. No wonder you were always sleepy. But damn, if he didn't feel good. His slow, but hard thrusts rail into you, and you lean your head back. "Fuck, you're so sensitive. You realize how many times I've made you come before you even woke up?"

Your cunt was pulsing. He was so filthy, but the way his hand ran over your belly, it was so sweet. You were not just a way to wet his dick, you had given him a family. A family that was always his, despite him ignoring that fact for far too long. He was always meant to be Angel's dad. "Ah, shit," he grunts on your shoulder, and you feel his cock twitch. He was so close, and denying himself relief. "It's the only bad thing about snow days. The kids are with us every second of the day."

"You like it," you arch your back, as he hits you extra deep. Sliding into you just right. Clenching over his girthy length so tight that he spews deep into your abused pussy. Slamming his sweaty forehead on your shoulder, where he takes ragged breaths in between kissing your sticky skin. "Mmm, that was nice. Let me keep you warm for a minute."

"Can't stay like this. Aria will be running through that door as soon as the sun peeks in through her window. Angel won't be far behind."

"They better be asleep right now though," you lace your fingers in his, and he gives that big ole belly a squeeze. "Amelia, if you decide to make your debut with this amount of snow, we're going to have a problem. You just stay in there cooking. Mama doesn't want to drive in the snow."

"Daddy doesn't either. Daddy doesn't do well when it's time to push the babies out."

"And daddy is a pro at this point," you can already feel your eyes getting heavier as Ari snuggles in closer to you. "You kept your boxers on right?"