Chapter 7; The Trip

Shinobu Kocho

The airplane ride was boring, I was bored, everything was a boring color. I was more than excited to leave this airplane. The moment I stepped into LA, everything was so...wild. The airport was crackling with noise as we stepped out of the security measures on the left. A girl with strikingly similar features to Giyu was waving her hand. Her face lit up as she saw us. Then she ran towards us, completely waking me up from my drowsy sleep state.

"Giyu!" Tsutako embraced Giyu with a rib cracking hug only sisters know how to do. Giyu looked completely caught off guard.

"Ahem. Tsutako, this is Shinobu."

"Pretty, Giyu. I didn't know you talked to girls now!" Giyu looked away from his sister shyly and I blushed, biting my lip.

"Sooooooooooooooo...lemme take you to my place. My boyfriend's house-we share the payment of course. Giyu, it's such an upgrade. I'm so glad you were able to come so early!" Tsutako said brightly. We were already walking out of the airport and as we made our way to the parking lot and Tsutako's car, Giyu blocked Tsutako from entering.

"You drive almost as poorly as Shinobu over there. Hand it over." Tsutako rolled her eyes and slammed the keys into Giyu's palm as hard as she could. Giyu didn't even flinch.

"I'll be in the back!" Tsutako winked and I sighed. Is Giyu x Shinobu all they saw? Probably.

Once we were in the car though, Giyu grabbed the hand Tsutako slammed the keys into in pain.

"Geez. My hand hurts Tsutako!" Giyu complained.

"Softie." Tsutako and I said at the same time and high fived each other.

"Here's the address Giyu. Don't go on the wrong interstate again." Tsutako warned and Giyu smirked. I suspect an inside joke here.

Soon, we were off, to see if Giyu's family is a kidnapping family or not. I don't remember why I did this. Just because I thought Giyu was trustworthy? Huh?

I'm paranoid.

***

Wow. The house was so pretty. It wasn't humongous, but the interior was so beautiful. It was like a fairy tale.

"Here's your roomsssssssssss." Tsutako emphasized the s. Why? I don't know.

I didn't complain. This place was beyond pretty.

"Well, dinner's going to be ready soon!" She smiled at Giyu and I and we went to our rooms to unpack.

***

"Shinobu, why the heck do you need three suitcases for a one week stay?" Giyu asked. "They have a washer."

"Excuse me? Clearly you don't know much about girls."

"I do know a lot about girls. My older sibling is a girl! I just don't understand them! Tsutako also packs two suitcases for a one day stay." Giyu grumbled.

"Dinner!" Tsutako called. I ran out, ignoring Giyu, rushing to the dining room. The design was so pretty, like you were in a crystal room. Giyu came soon after me, sitting down beside me. I beamed at Tsutako as she smile brightly and sat down, holding piling plates of food. I myself cooked for the family too when mother didn't want to and dad was temperamental (which was 90 % of the time). Maybe Tsutako was the one who taught Giyu to cook.

"Giyu..." Tsutako shot him a look. He awkwardly pulled out a gift bag.

"Oh! What for?" I asked. I just hoped it wasn't a prank. It was a pretty purple, crystal ring.

"Giyu created it himself. He learned how to creat glass art." Tsutako said proudly.

"Thank you!" I said, beaming in pride. It was sooooooo pretty!