Rose

(Some stories have more chapters than others. Some have no new chapters. I did these completely randomly. Please don't complain about updates, I did over forty updates.)

"Mom," Sylvie starts and Rose turns to her after spotting her name on the screen, "This starts after Ninth Uncle T meets you for the first time. Why don't you explain what happened?"

"Are we referring to them by number?" Rose asked her daughter, nieces, and nephews. When they nodded and the Thirteenth Doctor pouted at being called a number making Annika gush over how adorable she looked before sitting back with Nine who looked smug that he got to sit with her, but couldn't tell why. "I was attacked by living mannequins at work, Nine saved me and then he blew up my job," Rose said simply. Nine just nodded in his seat, ignoring the scoff of Wanda Maximoff claiming it was stupid.

"Martha, I was an ass in the beginning, just so you know," Mickey told his wife who gives him a nod.

"We were such a bad couple," Rose said.

"So were," Mickey agreed.

Rose was sitting in her living room, still a bit shocked about what had happened a little bit before. She got attacked by dummies and met a strange man who blew her job up. She was being fussed over by her mother, and soon her boyfriend, while having to answer to her best friend, Annika. Annika had moved with her father to the U.K. a few years ago and the two got along brilliantly.

"Besties," Rose and Annika sang making Jack gasp in offense over not being included, "Besties," the three sang.

The next day, a taller, thin body dropped on her as her alarm went off, "Get. Up," an American accent was heard, bouncing Rose with each word. "Okay, Annie, I'm getting up," Rose grumbled out. Rose got ready and walked out to find Annie already eating, not surprising, she's a foodie.

"That's an understatement," Rose comments, looking at her best friend who was sharing a chocolate bar with her son. Eddie could be seen offering Loki some chocolate.

"There's Finch's. You could try them. They've always got jobs," Jackie suggested to her daughter, talking about jobs.

"Oh, great. The butchers," Rose grumbled.

"Nothing wrong with that," Annika defended one of her favorite shops, her and her father went there all the time.

"Again, an understatement," Rose said, this time Venom and Mayhem spat their tongues out at her.

"How do they do that with sharp teeth?" Tony asked Hel, still in her arms.

"I don't know even to this day," Hel responds.

"Well, it might do you some good. That shop was giving you airs and graces. And I'm not joking about compensation. You've had a genuine shock and trauma. Arianna got two thousand quid off the council just because the old man behind the desk said she looked Greek! I know she is Greek, but that's not the point. It was a valid claim," Jackie said, walking back to her room, leaving the two girls alone.

"So, moving dummys?" Annie questioned.

Nine turned around to Rose, the older Doctor's looking in her direction too. "What? It's Annie," Rose said in defense, holding her hands up in surrender.

Rose found that Annie could always handle the weird stuff really well, but then again, she thinks her and her father are a bit not right in the head, always seeming to have argument with themselves.