The Empty Child

(If you have not seen how the Fifteenth Doctor came to be, then SPOILER ALERT)

"How can a child be empty?" Donna asked.

Suddenly a light shone in the room and a new blonde showed up. "RUBY!" Fifteen called waving wildly in the back. Another light popped up and Fourteen called out, "Rose!" Rose T looked up, "Not you," Fourteen said.

"Donna, meet your future daughter, Rose," Fifteen said.

"Whaaaat?" Donna shrieked.

Rose N. chuckled, "Hi mum."

"Ooooh, I don't see Nik, does that mean I get to meet Annika?" Ruby said in excitement.

"Hi?" Annika waved questionably.

Ruby sped over, "Hi, I'm Ruby Sunday, I'm the Fifteenth Doctor's companion/friend," she said excitedly.

"I assume I'm Nik most of time?"

"Yep, you were with Fifteen's twin and Thirteen," Ruby said. She looked at Nine, "You must be Nine, hi I'm Ruby."

"My daughter is gorgeous!" Donna beamed from observing her daughter who laughed in response while hugging her mother. "Now, tell me about your dad. Please tell me his name isn't Lance," Donna pulled her to seat making Fourteen pout.

"You can share Ruby with me, I have a second companion," Fifteen told his "twin".

"What do you mean Fifteen has a twin?" Annika asked.

"Yeah, I didn't exactly regenerate since I'm able to remember it," Fourteen said.

"We got split in half," Fifteen said.

"So we say sort of twins," Fourteen said.

"Alright," Annika said with a shrug. She accepted it. Her and her siblings and Mama can clone themselves and interact with their clones. Yeah, John Smith is a clone, but Fifteen sort of came about in the same way from what she could tell. Ruby went to go sit with Fifteen before frowning at the name of the screen and wondered what happened to the child.

Jack stood up, "I guess similar to Mickey, I wasn't the greatest person in the beginning, but I wasn't a dick like him," he warned everybody before sitting down.

(Rose Tyler will just be 'Rose' and Rose Noble is 'Rose N')

"The blue box, target the blue box," a young man was telling an older dark haired man.

"Why?" the dark haired man asked.

"They'll be able to help you," the younger man told him. 'And we get to see a younger them,' he thought, hearing a noise of agreement in his head.

"Was that Emerson?" Pietro asked.

"Yes, it was me," Emerson said.

*******

Rose, feeling unsteady in the hallway of the TARDIS, stumbles to the console room. She spots the Doctor rushing around while Annika has blue tendrils shooting out as Mayhem tried to keep her human steady. "What's the emergency?" Rose asked, feeling Mayhem wrapping around her wrists to keep her steady too.

"Its mauve," was all the Doctor said.

"Mauve?" Rose questioned.

"The universally recognized color for danger," Annika explained shortly. Rose flinched knowing her best friend hadn't fully forgiven her. The Doctor looked at the hybrid with concern on his face as he hurried around the console; he had an idea on what she was also thinking about and hoped his search worked out well.