𝓢𝓲𝔁

Jake's POV:

I made my way to the entrance gates to find Sunoo already taking his books on his locker.
I didn't want to disturb his finally peace so I just smiled and left. Proceeding my way to the lockers until I saw Karlsten (Jake's Friend) he waved at me and I waved him back.

After that I grab my books and proceeding to my class until I saw a bunch of people gathered on the entrance gates. I got confused and curious about it and went to have a look until Jungwon shouted and ordered us to go inside already.

Of course I obey and simply going to my classroom. Not knowing who the person was.

"Jake Hyung."

A familiar voice. I turned around and saw Niki behind me. "Hello uh... Niki?" he nodded. "Yes Niki!Here is the papers of your exam Jae Yun." he said.

I look at my scores and my eyes widened and dramatically fainted.

"Come on its not bad!"

Not bad? NOT. BAD?...

I look at it again and I actually saw it. It was 99/100... So close yet so FAR...

I roughly checked it again and look at the essay of mine. The essay is 4+ and the other is 5+?

"Why is bro disappointed about it when I have 78/100 on the exam-" I dramatically look at him back giving a side eye of him. 72? ON THE EASIEST EXAM?

"Uh isn't it about like helping and doing good deeds-" I questioned myself. "Your really dumb." but that one isn't.

Niki just rolled his eyes and left but I didn't care.

Okay I think I was being rude im sorry Niks!

Just then, I saw Sunoo taking a seat next to me "Hi Hyung~ what cha doing?" Sunoo said. Shrugging my arm teasingly.

"It is 'Non-of-your-bussiness-Diary' Sunoo." I said. Which everyone did a 😟 face.

"Hey whats wrong"

"Nothing"

"No your not"

"How do you know if Im not?"

"Hyung it's easy to notice, your not like those people who frown for no reason Jakey." he chuckled. May not or maybe he was telling the truth.

I showed my paper to him and he was shocked "You got 99?!" Sunoo said dramatically fainting. "I don't think it's really bad does it?" I lied I am completely angry from the single 1 last point. "I have 89 your so smart Jae Yun!" sunoo said.

"Okay okay, stop it already Sun." I said making him chuckle.

Would he stop? Because I wish it never did.

---------------------(TIME SKIP)

"Jake let's eat lunch with Jungwon today!" Sunoo said. "Sure I don't mind." I smiled and we walk towards the cafeteria together.

"Jae Yun! Sunoo! Come here!" A familiar voice said. "Jakey their here!" Sunoo said as we walk towards Jungwons table.

To my surprised, There were people with him too. He's... Is a stranger and he's... Heeseung.

WAIT WHAT?!

"Jae Yun?!"
"Lee Heeseung?!"

We yelled together in surprised. Doesn't that mean we might have the same age...?
"You guys know each other?" Jungwon said in surprised. "Yeah they know each other since they were starring H&M newest addition." Sunoo said. Almost like a I'm-here-to-help-yo-ass tone.

"Wait, didn't I know you?" That person who was beside jungwon replied. I take a close of look at him and he was that customer who ordered corn in my mother's restaurant even though we have nothing related to it.

I look at at Heeseung one more time and he was effortlessly smirking at me. Not gonna lie he looks really hot by just doing that. Do it again.

Hi is this a sign to kill myself

"What's up Bitches!" Niki then jump on my back making me groan out of pain. "Niki! Don't do that to our Hyung!" Jungwon yelled.

Oh no the cat and dog is cating and doging but it's a duck

"Let's just eat I'm hungry~" Niki said and sit down next to me and now I'm currently in the middle, facing the world fame Lee Hee.

Please let me fly through space and never go back again

----------------------------------------------------------------

06

Hello, thank you for reading this book as you ever done before.
Your amazing and a beautiful person.
I only priority your safety so do not be tired of life.
Again I'm too busy at school and the exam is coming next week. 😀

Do tell me if you saw errors, malfunctions, or grammer.
I deeply apologize.
Anyways have a nice day and this is Chapter 6.

🩵🔷🩵