𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓷

Niki's POV:

"Don't be fooled by him."

I looked down at my paper, pretending to solve it even though I was done. Why does Sunoo trust that guy so much? Whats so special... about him?

Niki sighed in disapproval. His veins were already on his side cheeks, clearly annoyed and filled with dumb rage. "When will you open your eyes and see me, the only man you can say...

Mine."

He didn't want to continue looking at me, blushing with some dude called Sunghoon. Even though he was a good friend to mine, Sunghoon doesn't deserve him. It was painful.

I took a deep breath as I grab my bag, leaving the room as I proceed to attend my other classes. I glanced at Sunoo and he watched me left, noticing my expression.

(TIME SKIP)———————

Jake's POV:

"Answer me. Sim Jae Yun." Jongseong repeated, crossing his arms. Meanwhile, I stood there in silence. We were too loud that few people might've heard us since it reached to him.

I started sweating. Obvious that I was scared to admit it. Jongseong took note of my expression. He sighed. "Tell me honestly, I am not looking for any trouble at this time."

With his response, I reluctantly nodded my head, looking at another direction to keep me getting distracted. "yeah... please don't tell the whole school!" I begged.

"I wont. Im not that kind of man who snitches people so easily," He said with slight of relief, he stood up and stretch his arms before fixing his glasses. "I understand the situation. Though, you both should've been mindful at your surroundings."

He passed me the book on top of the stack of books from other students and left just like that. I couldn't believe Jongseong would hear us, and my anxiety rise at the thought of the whole school looking at me with disgust and disapproval.

"How strange. He seems... oddly familiar..."

"Though, I should go meet up with the others once I am done submitting this to the faculty." I hurried and went out. All you see is Fear, but it will eventually fell to hope in the Future.

Minutes later, I exited the Faculty, grabbing my phone in my bag as I chatted in my group chat with my best friends.

My 2 brainrots <3

Yuniie:
Guys, let's hang out at 3 pm?
I'll give you guys a treat, especially Sunoo hehe

Wonnie:
I guess I can come, let's make it a study time with the 3 of us.
I am the school council after all, listen to me babes

Sunny:
Fine Fine, I'm coming with you guys, the atmosphere here is kinda disturbing honestly ;(
And you better be sorry Jae Yun, or else you wanna get a beat up session from me bc you left me in detention >:(

I laugh at Sunoo's note. He was threatening me because I left him due to emergency which the school thought he was the only one late and I was already in the school. I can tell it was just a joke though.

I went towards my locker and put my necessary school supplies inside, then taking out my mogo mogo drink. I swear, these drinks are the best, especially the lychee flavor. I tilted my head down as I typed a message.

Yuniie:
Alright Alright, there is a new cafe near the dormitories, let's go there at 3 pm. Don't forget to bring your books and notes
(❤️ 2)

Seen by Sunny and Wonnie just now

I chuckled softly, putting my phone away as I head back to my dormitory, but during the process, It seems I bumped into Heeseung...

Heeseung's eyes pierce at me, his hands on his pockets, towering over me I guess...

"Now where do you think you're going?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

14

Hello, thank you for reading this book as you ever done before.
Your amazing and a beautiful person.
I only priority your safety so do not be tired of life.
Okay, I know, I havent opened Wattpad for so long
and I think I was just playing too much Genshin and C.ai honestly 😭
I feel so bad honestly, you guys have been waiting help 😿

Do tell me if you saw errors, malfunctions, or grammer.
I deeply apologize.
Anyways have a nice day and this is Chapter 14.

🍰🧁🍰