𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊 (a students day off<3)

Jake POV:

Jake POV:

It was now 5:00AM in the morning. I woke up and saw the lee heeseung hugging my waist and snuggling me like his life depends on it. "Wake up Hee." patting his shoulder to wake him up. I just started pushing him lightly so I can get out of his arms without waking him up. While I was walking through the dorm hallway, I couldn't stop thinking about...

"I obviously don't like him... Right?
No I like the prince... Only the prince..."

I head my way to downs stairs with a white oversized T-shirt that were on my knees that look like I didn't wear anything underneath. I head my way to the kitchen and grab some eggs and bacon for breakfast.

It was a good day since I woke up in a rainy morning which is personally my vibes on what I want to wake up. Once I cook the eggs, Its time to cook the bacon. I place 4 pieces of bacon on the frying pan and seasoning it when it was now brown. Few moments later the bacon was now brown and ready to serve.

"Watcha cooking?" He went downstairs fully awake as he take a sit on the island stool. "just some bacon and eggs. Do you want to try?" he nodded.

(Author-nim: are we ignoring the fact they fucked 🧍‍♀️...)

Heeseungs POV:

OMGHSJSHXJSHDBSJSBSNSHSNSHB - Hee

I went downstairs and saw him wearing my oversized T-shirt making him look like he was devoured in the bed which of course he was earlier but thats not the point!

"Watcha cooking?" I took a sit on the island stool and look at him readying the plates and others. "Just some bacon and eggs. Do you want to try?" he place the dish in front of me.

Coming from you? Duh (Heesimp) I nodded in reply and grab some of the dish and putting it in my plate as he sit back in front of me eating together.

Not until I heard a notification on my phone as I stop to grab it and chat them back. What is happening???

Heeseungs POV:

5 Tall asf people with 2 imposters😈

Niks 👹:
WAKEY WAKEY... 👹
IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP👹

JayJay change their name to "This is America 🇺🇸 🦅"

This is America 🇺🇸 🦅:
IT'S LITERALLY 5AM-

Hoonice:
Can y'all stfu its literally the early of the morning bitches

Heedog 🌭:
Y'all get shutdown
*presses power off*

Niks 👹:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Niks 👹 was kicked out on the group chat by This is America 🇺🇸 🦅