Tuesday

A/n: it's Tuesday finally omg like Monday lasted three freaking chapters 😅 btw there is like-like uh vomit in this chapter soooo yeahh lolll it's not too bad it's only one part or something (I'll put the part in bold letters incase you want to skip it. If there are typos that's because I'm writing this late at night. This is the only cringe chapter so me don't abandon me after this😭. It's just to show how much Coiny cares about Pin because Yes Lol all the other chapters will be normal I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as possible so you won't have to think about this until it comes out in like 5,000 years

Coiny's POV:
Today is the day. The day I get to go on a date with Pin. OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! Maybe I can even ask her out to the dance... n-no I can't rush everything there's still over a week until the dance. Wait- how do I even know she's going? I'll just ask her if she's going. I hope it's not an awkward date! That'd be terrible. What do I even wear?!?! What will she wear... I feel myself blushing at that thought. Pin looks good in anything!!! Even in a clown outfit she'd look stunning. How do I know? Because I forced her to be a clown on Halloween a few years ago. I get up to look in my closet for something nice to wear. I don't want to wear something too formal. Maybe just a flannel? Or should I just pick out something random? UGHH😩👹!!!! "Hey, you okay in here?" I hear my mom's voice. "I'm fine. I'm trying to find something to wear on my date with Pin."
"A DATE?!?!"
"It's just a normal lunch date at 4pm, Mom!! Nothing romantic! She's just a friend." I lied. Again.
"Yupp, sureeee. I'll help you pick out what to wear.😏"
"Nothing's TOO formal. Just make it look like I tried to wear something nice."
"Ughhh, fineee." She wined jokingly.
After 10 minutes of disagreement we finally picked out a decent outfit. It's a mango yellow and white flannel with black jeans. "Thanks, Mom!" I said while hugging her. "Of course, sweetheart. Now have fun on your date!" She winks at me and leaves. "Oh, mom..." I whisper to myself. I look at the time, it's 3:40. I should probably get going now. I hope Mom didn't tell Dime about the date. She'd go crazy! I waved goodbye to both of them and walk to the restaurant. It's pretty close to my house, so I won't be late. I make it there after 10 or 15 minutes; I check the time and it's 3:56. I got 4 minutes to get ready- mentally. Okay so- Pin's here. "Hey, Coiny!"

Pin's POV:
I don't feel absolutely terrible right now. The only thing making me feel slightly better is Coiny waving at me. Ever since I got home I've been feeling lightheaded and dizzy. I really wanted to come to this date though...maybe I'm just not getting enough sleep. What if I'm actually sick? What if I get him sick? These thoughts are making me nauseous. I slowly walk up to Coiny and sit down. "So...How...Was... Your day?" I asked slowly and carefully. If I talked any faster I'd probably pass out. "It was fine? How was yours...?" He sounded confused and concerned. I can't blame him. "Wha- I mean yes-! Uh- good. Yeah, it was good. Heh,"
"... are you okay? Are you still thinking about the project or is it something else?"
"I'm fine, just feeling a bit dizzy!" I replied cheerfully. I hope it sounded real.
"I'll take you home if you don't feel good-!"
"No-! That's okay! I'm good." Not. I feel like I'm about to throw up at anytime now.
"... So what do you want to-"
"I'll just take a salad."
"Do you want a drink?"
"Wa-er."
"Okay, " He smiles and places his hand on the table on top of mine. I rub his hand with my thumb while the waitress comes. I don't even hear anything now. The only thing I'm focused on is moving my thumb left and right, left and right, left and right... I'm too nauseous to talk at this point. I few minutes of silence go by until we get our food. I don't want to eat, but I don't want to make Coiny feel like I'm not enjoying this. He probably already does though. Why do I always have to ruin everything... I hesitantly grab my fork and use it to poke the small piece of lettuce. I force the fork into my mouth. It's warm. The salad is frickin warm. I can't anymore, this is painful. But Coiny...he just wants to spend time with me. Maybe if I take a quick walk I'll feel better.

Coiny's POV:
I hope Pin's alright. I know there is something wrong, but she looks tired and I don't want to drown her in questions. We make eye contact for a moment. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. Her shiny glistening sliver eyes are just so mesmerizing. "S-sorry, can I go outside for a mo-ment? I need to get some fresh-air." She breaks the 2 second silence.
"Sure! Are you okay? Please, Pin. I'm just worried about you."
"I'm fine." She said in a annoyed sounding tone.
"Sorry I didn't mean to irritate you..."
"N-no it wasn't you, Coiny... I- I'll be back soon." She gets up and leaves. I already screwed up. Great. 14 minutes and 37 seconds (yes, I counted again) go by and she's still not back yet. I'm getting worried. Should I go check on her? Yeah, I should. I get up and quickly head outside. It takes me about 2 minutes to find her. I see her sitting down against the restaurant's wall, hugging her knees and crying. Oh my God. How is she so cute when she cries? I look disgusting when I cry-. She notices me staring at her from afar, so I walk over to her trying to put on a comforting smile. I sit right next to her and when I say right next to her I mean like shoulders squished together. "Hey, are you alright? Tell me what's wrong.... please?"
I-... I..." She fails to continue and turns her head away from me.
"Pin. It's okay! You can tell me anything! I promise" I gently hold her hand and she faces me again.
"... I-I'm s-sor-ry" Tears stream down her face and suddenly she hugs me. She squeezes me tightly but it isn't uncomfortable. I wrap on of my arms around her and use the other to hesitantly rub her back. "Don't be sorry. It's okay. 😩💖"

Pin's POV (I'm going to have to be writing in bold letters soon😭 I'm scared):
I love this and hate this at the same time. Getting comforted by Coiny is one of the greatest things in the world, but this is painful. My stomach hurts, I feel nauseous, Coiny is worried about me, I don't want to tell him anything, I ruined our date, and he is probably going to hate me after this. Why today out of all days do I have to go through this? Why on a date? Why with Coiny? Why is this even happening to me? I should just tell him I'm not feeling well. He'll understand. I let go of him and try to smile but I can't. "Coiny, I'm sorry... I'm just not feeling well..."
"I-...I'll take you home."
"Thank you..."
He helps me get up and smiles at me. He has both my hands is his. "So, you know about the Valentine's dance..." He sheepishly whispers. I can only nod a 'yes'. Suddenly I feel an unsettling warmth rising up inside me. Oh my pin factory help me. He's right in front of me. "Are you going to it?" He continues. I can't even move or speak. Why is it so hot here? I feel something coming. "...Pin?..."
"HURK-" No. This is not happening. This is a nightmare or something. I did not just do that. He hates me. I know it. At least it didn't get on him and only the ground.
"*high pitch rat scream* OH MY GOD-! ARE YOU OKAY?!??🥺"
"I- *hiccup* I'm so *sniffs* sorry.."
"NO, PIN👹. I'm the one who should be sorry... c'mon, lets get you home now. Do you wanna get water first?"
I nod a 'yes' and take his hand. He's being so nice. I'm so lucky to have him.

After getting water from a nearby gas station, we start walking to my house. I am so tired. All I want to do is sleep. I lean on Coiny with no thoughts at all. "I can carry you if you're tired!" He offered. "... I don't know if you're able to though?" I replied sadly since I would like to be carried. Especially by him. "I can try-!" He says while struggling to pick me up bridel style. "okay well that didn't work. Maybe I can try give you a piggyback ride?" He adds. After several tries he was finally able to get me on his back. It was hard because I had almost no energy to jump. "Tanks Oinee..." I bury my face into his neck and rest my eyes...

Coiny's POV:
Almost at Pin's house. I wish this walk could last longer though. She's so light...I love this more than sleeping in. And I love my sleeping in. Eventually I get to Pin's house. Should I wake her up? She's a deep sleeper... I try tapping her but that does nothing except make her move like a centimeter. I take a deep breath and ring the doorbell with her still on my back. Her mom answered the door and laughed a bit before letting me in to put her in bed. I wanted to stay with her so bad. Just until she woke up to check if she's okay. Asking to stay while she's sleeping would be weird though so I played with her hair a bit before leaving.

A/n: one day in the future I'm going to read this and be absolutely disgusted of myself 😭😭😭 I hope you enjoyed it though!! See you soon(I hope)! Y'all. I was going through all these chapters to fix any typos and stuff and I think I was drunk while writing this./j