Welcome To The Black Parade

Alec's POV
~~~~~~~~~
When Riddley got the text she almost dropped her phone squealing in happiness.

"What is it!" Harley screamed.

"Dani's awake" as she says that she gets another text and her expression falters.

"What's wrong?" Harley frowns.

"Come on I'll Show you".

We got in the car and headed down the highway. We were all concerned, especially Harley and I since Riddley refused to tell us what was wrong.

We got to the house ten minutes later. We all ran towards the house but got quieter when we heard snoring.

We crept into the living room and saw both of the girls fast asleep. We walked over to Charlie and Riddley shook her awake.

"H-huh? What?" Charlie muttered sleepily.

"What did you want to show us" I asked.

"I'll show you" she walked sleepily towards Dani.

"Hey wake up" Charlie shook Dani awake.

Her eyes fluttered open and they were completely red. There was no other color.

"Dani your eyes!" Harley screamed.

"W-what's wrong with them!" She yelled.

"There red!" Riddley screamed.

Dani grabbed her phone and looked in the camera. She screamed and threw her phone across the room. Good thing she got an otter box last month.

"What's wrong wih my eyes!" Dani screamed.

"We don't know you just woke up like that" Charlie explained.

"I'm gonna call my uncle, he'll know what's wrong".

She got off the phone and grimaced.

"The reason my eyes are red is when one twin with powers, uh dies. The other's eyes turn red forever due to the loss of a powerful connection" Dani explained.

We comforted Dani and since we forgot to pick up dinner Harley went into the kitchen to cook.

I hope Dani's going to be okay.