Chapter 6

Getting to know

Kanan's POV:

Did it just happen? I went out with Avantika? She sat on my bike and  we had cheesecake together? She fed me. 

Kanan stop, you yourself saw she is way too kind and she goes out of her way. Didn't you realise just for some cookies , she was okay to get hurt. 

It's true no one can understand women. 

Anyway I head down to the booths and finally find Tej and Samay. Tej was looking at girls as usual and Samay was seeing what he wants to eat.  

I went upto my boys and started talking," Haha, Tej keep stalking girls. Someone will surely come and slap you, Samay and I would pretend we don't know."

"Okay Mr. India, where were you for the last 1.5 hours? And about girls, they are so hot. Even you can stare." Tej said while still looking for a girl.

"I had some urgent work of dad, so I had leave. Okay bro." I said plainly.

"I want to have some snacks. Lets look around." 

The fest was amazing and I was looking around to see

The fest was amazing and I was looking around to see. Samay saw a small vada pav booth and jumped to the booth. He ordered 3 vada pav with spicy chutney. 

"Bro, this is so awesome." Samay said while taking another bite of this wholesome vada pav.

"I haven't tasted something so delicious, I really like this so much

"I haven't tasted something so delicious, I really like this so much." Tej added to Samay. 

"I know, we should go on exploring best places to eat in Mumbai. Or maybe we can start a youtube channel." I added while having a food orgasm. 

"We can do it." They both agreed to me. 

We completed the vada pav and started to stroll. We spotted a photo booth. We decided to take some weird photos.