iv. Zion Nishimura

It's cold and silent, it brings peace whenever I'm staring at the moon. I've been stressing out lately because of the performance we need to perform infront of everyone and I meet him. I meet Vile Kim.

Alone, spacing out , heads are down while walking. He stopped right infront of me at hindi man lang ako napansin but then he cried.

Zion used to hate Rich people and Vile is not an exemption but everythung changed when he meet Vile that night, he felt a guilt for hating him after how he witness Vile cried in silent.

It's night but the moon light is enough for him to see his wounds. He's not wearing any jackets to cover it.

I really travelled back. Vile is right infront of me. Crying.

He removed his jacket and put it on Vile making the older startled and looked at him surprised. Zion wanted to wipe those tears away but he couldn't, Vile might run away.

" You just sitted right infront of me. Did you even noticed that i was here?" He asked making the older shook his head confused and lost. Parang nanuyo ang mga lalamunan niya habang nakatingin sa nakakatanda.

He put his hands on his pockets and look down to meet the Older's teary eyes.

Nakaupo ito sa damuhan yakap yakap ang mga tuhod habang siya naman ay nakatayo. Vile moved bago tinignan ang jacket na nakapatong sa balikat niya.

" Suot mo yan. Malamig." Zion can't help but to think and reminisce the past him. He hated rich people including Vile, but after seeing how Vile break down ,it changed how he sees them.

Hindi lahat ng anak mayaman ay masaya. Like Vile. He never been happy. Why the hell i forgot that I'm also rich in the present but never been happy since Vile died?

He clenched his fist wanting to pull the older from that cold grass and hugged him tight just to feel the Older's warmth wanting to confirm if this is the Vile he knows.

" Tumayo ka jan. Malamig" Vile didn't bother to question him. Tumayo ito bago napayuko. This is what Zion hated the most.

Vile lowering his head just to hide the pain.

" Look up." He noticed the tone of his voice bago tumukhim

" Look up.." He gently said " Please.." he added making Vile to looked at him.

Zion smiles and looked at the moon back to Vile.

" The moon is beautiful, Why are you crying in such a cold place?" He asked. Kahit gabi na ay kitang kita niya ang pamumula ng mga pisngi nito only to realize what just he said.

Damn! Shit!

" I mean.." He sigh and pulled him to the bench where he sitted earlier.

" I'm Zion Nishimura.." Pagpapakilala niyo.

" V-Vile Kim" Everybody knows that Vile is happy-go-lucky kid who brings positive energy inside the campus. But no one really knows what lying behind that mask that he kept wearing everytime he goes to school.

" I know. You're popular."

" I don't think so..."

" You do. Everyone talks about you but i never thought you'd be like this whenever no one is around.." Vile stayed silent. Humigpit ang pagkakapit niya sa dulo ng jacket na suot niya, agad na napansin yun ni Zion kaya hindi niya mapigilang mainis.

He really hated this sight of Vile. Kahit noon pa ay ayaw na ayaw niya. All he wanted to see was the side of Vile where he's comfortable not worrying for anything else.