Chapter 6: Succubus Bitch

The gang is speeding down the street as Blitzo and Trixy sing a song at the top of their lungs. Loona texts from her spot next to Trixy in the front seat. Moxxie and Millie are talking quietly as they're being lovey in the back seat.

A week has passed since the day at the park, and Trixy has gotten closer to Stolas and Blitzo. She's mostly gotten closer to Stolas seeing as he genuinely wants to spend quality time with her. Blitzo is usually just wanting a make-out session, or he just flirts with Trixy.

Her and Stolas have said they love each other, but Blitzo has yet to say the words to either of them. They don't mind though, since they know that he has trouble with commitment and opening up to them. Plus, they don't need to hear him say it when he shows them that he cares for them. His actions speak louder than any words ever could.

She's also went shopping with both Loona and Octavia, both of them seeing her as a mother figure. Octavia claims that Trixy has been a better mother figure than her own mother has and started to call Trixy Mom instead.

They pull into the parking lot where their I.M.P Company is, and just as Blitzo was about to take their one and only parking space, a bright pink car swerves by them and into the space.

"Oh shit! Fuck!" Blitzo slams on the brakes, and Loona throws her arm to the side to keep a squealing Trixy from flying out of her seat since none of them have their seatbelts on. Blitzo tries to keep the van from rolling as it skids to a stop, and once it does stop, he makes sure his mate and daughter are alright.

Once he sees they're alright, he turns the radio down to glare out the window in annoyance. They have literally one parking spot that they pay most of their income for, and Trixy gears up to axe whoever took it as they look at the overly pink car.

"Oh, you "Suck 4 Life", do ya?!" Blitzo shouts, reading the plate on the back of the car. Trixy grabs the megaphone that Blitzo is always carrying around and sits on Loona's lap as she sticks her head out the window.

"Listen up, you unoriginal hot pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your fucking tits out of our parking spot!!" Trixy shouts into the megaphone as Blitzo and company shout agreements, however they all stop when they see who it is.

"Oh, shit. Verosika!!" Both Blitzo and Trixy snap, scowling and glaring at the tall pink succubus that gets out of the pink limo. Her skin is a bubblegum pink, and her hair is white, though not as white as Trixy's. She's wearing a white and black cocktail dress with a white fur jacket on, and black heels with pink hearts on them. Even her black sunglasses have pink hearts on them.

She blows a bubble with her gum, popping it carelessly as she looks boredly at the gang. Blitzo looks at Trixy, wondering how the hell she knows Verosika, and plans to ask her about it all later when they get this matter settled. He scrambles across the seat, over Trixy's lap, and climbs halfway out of the car window.

"Blitz-o." Verosika says, using the o in his name knowing that he hates it. Trixy glares at the succubus. She should've known the overly sexual bitch was a demon. She should've guessed when the pink skinned bitch always came near her.

Every spring break, Trixy would escape to the beach to party, and every time, Verosika and her gang would try to get with her. She never fell for it, and managed to escape every time, though there were some close calls.

"I should've known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is-" Blitzo falls out of the window much to Trixy's annoyance since she had been trying to keep him from falling. He faceplants on the blacktop before jumping back up and pointing at Verosika's face. "Three rings down!!"

"And I should've known you'd be here when I heard the amber alerts." Verosika says, pulling out her alcohol flask that's brown and black with little pink hearts on it.