Chapter 15: Blitzo's Wrath

"I say, I say, for the first time ever, we have a tie for winner of the Harvest Moon Pain Games!!" Wally says into the microphone, and Stolas rushes forward to grab it with his book in his hand.

"The winners are Striker and my darling little swan, Trixy!!" Stolas says into the microphone as Striker walks onto the stage, Trixy skipping behind him as she swings her axe. On the way back to the stage, the girls gave her things back to her. Stolas waves his fingers at Trixy, magically cleaning all the mud out of her hair for her, and she beams at him.

The gang cheers from the stands as they watch Trixy accept a medal while Striker gets a trophy, which Trixy didn't want.

"Firstly, I can't believe she used me as a weapon! I mean, who does that to someone?!" Moxxie shouts, talking about Trixy, but he's not that upset over it. He knows how she gets when she's riled up and angry at someone. "Anyway, so what if Striker has the physical advantage? I'm better at other things, like singing."

"I'd like to take this opportunity to sing a quick song I wrote just now...about me winning." Striker says into the microphone, shoving Trixy back as he grabs a random guitar handed to him. Stolas catches Trixy, scowling at the Imp with glowing eyes. Trixy just wants to know why everyone keeps shoving her.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Moxxie screams, pointing to Striker as he starts to sing the song. Girls in the crowd rush forward to the stage, crying out at Striker as they reach for him. Octavia quickly races up the stage to Trixy and Stolas to avoid being run down by Imps, which are kicked to the ground by Striker.

Trixy takes the young owlet into her arms, pulling her back and away from Striker. Stolas puts his arms around both girls, glaring at the singing Imp. Blitzo misses the whole thing as he had gone to get snacks before taking a seat next to Moxxie.

"Isn't this guy great?" Blitzo asks Moxxie and Millie.

"False!" Moxxie snaps. "He's-"

"It's going to be nice working with him." Blitzo says as he adds ketchup to his food and eats it. Moxxie frowns as Millie is floored at the thought of Striker being around every day. Especially since he's done nothing but treat Moxxie like shit, and now he's even hurting Trixy.

"What?" Millie and Moxxie ask, staring at Blitzo in shock. Can't he feel exactly how Trixy and Stolas feel about the guy? How he shoved Trixy into Stolas? How he's been nothing but an asshole the whole time?

"Yeah! I asked him if he wants to join I.M.P., and he said yes." Blitzo says to them, confused as to why they're freaking out over Striker coming to work with them.

"Come on, Mox. I think we've had enough, for now. Let's head back to the house and get you cleaned up." Millie says, and the two smile lovingly at each other as they stand up. Striker sings something about Moxxie, making the Imp cry as Millie and him leave the area.

After Striker finishes his song, he takes off back to the farm with Blitzo. Blitzo had asked Trixy with she wanted to go back, but she just turned away from him, going into Stolas's overhanging tent. She's currently sitting on Stolas's lap, Octavia having run off with Loona to check out all the snack venders.

"Why are you so upset, my little swan?" Stolas asks Trixy, running his fingers through her white hair. Trixy sighs as she lays her head on his chest and picks at her black fingernail polish.

"That Striker guy. I don't trust him or like him, but Blitzo is amazed by him. He even shoved me away from him when Striker complimented him. Ever since we got here, it's been Striker this or Striker that. Striker, Striker, Striker." Trixy rants, and sighs as she shakes her head. "Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it, but I really think something's wrong with that guy. He's up to something, but I don't know what."