Chapter 18: Unemotional Banging

Lust Ring

Down in the Ring of Lust, high up in the castle in the center of the sex filled city, is an unlikely pair of lovers. No one would ever think that they'd love each other, even if they're more than just any garden variety set of lovers. They're mates, loving each other more than they ever expected to.

The King of Lust, Asmodeus himself, never expected to find his mate let alone fall in love. Lust is his energy, his way of life, his reason to live. He feeds off the energy of Lust, so the more sexual desire that flows through his city, the stronger he is. Love doesn't feed his energy, doesn't make him strong. In fact, it weakens him, so he wanted to avoid it no matter the cost.

Then Fizzarolli crashed into his life, making his outlook on love turn upside down. Fizzarolli never expected to fall in love. Hell, he could just barely make a friend due to his broken and damaged nature and appearance. So, when the King of Lust suddenly appeared along with the mate bond, to say Fizz was shocked would've been the understatement of the century.

However, through the ups and downs of their lives and relationship, of which they had to keep a secret or risk losing each other, they managed to fall in love. They managed to get to know each other in ways that a person very rarely gets to know another person. Fizz opened up to someone, letting his high walls and overly untrusting guard down. Ozzie managed to overcome his distaste and hesitant outlook on love, allowing him to fully experience a true connection to a person.

They were perfect for each other. Fizzarolli made Ozzie let his heart shine through, allowing him to enjoy experiences he'd have never gotten to experience. Asmodeus gave Fizz a home, a safe space for him to truly be who he is without the fear of being judged or ridiculed. They're each other's home and safe space, the perfect place for love to blossom.

Over the years, they'd gotten to know one another spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and most definitely, physically. Fizz moved into the castle under the facade of being Ozzie's number one performer at the club, which is the perfect cover. The servants in the castle knew better than to speak a word against Fizz living with their king.

Not only would their king raise hell against them, but after finding out that Fizz's closest friend was now the rising powerhouse that is Trixy, they refused to bat a single eye. After that shopping day where Trixy helped Fizz, Trixy had been ushered to the castle. She knew it was coming, so she didn't even bat an eye when Fizz showed up in a white limo, telling her to get in.

She did, happy to see her new friend. The whole ride to Lust was filled with the two of them laughing and joking around. They'd told the other various stories of the past, bonding closer than they had during the shopping trip. They were best friends by the time they reached Asmodeus's office, shocking the king at how easy they got along.

Trixy told Ozzie the same thing that she'd told Fizz. That she'd known the secret for nearly a year and a half and hadn't breathed a word of it to anyone. She also swore that she'd continue to keep it to herself until they gave her the okay to tell people. After a lot of begging, mostly from Fizzarolli, Ozzie agreed to let the two stay friends. He knew how important this was to Fizz seeing as his little mate already had trouble in the friend department.

That was 4 months ago, and since then, Trixy's stopped by the castle to hang out with Fizz. She even stops by the club every now and then to say hi to him and Ozzie, who allowed her to call him by his nickname. Unknown to the two, Ozzie is rather happy that Fizz has made a powerful friend. He knew he wouldn't be able to always keep Fizz safe, so the fact he has another person to look out for him let Ozzie have some breathing room.

Coo-coo! Coo-coo!

A clock's bird comes out of the wooden house, thrusting out a boner as it hoots into the very large bedroom. The floors are a dark blue carpet with the walls being a teal-blue shade. Stripes of dark purple and pink line the trim, and blue flames light the room up. This is Fizz and Ozzie's bedroom in the Lust Castle.