05. met him in detention

PACK MENTALITYMET HIM IN DETENTION

PACK MENTALITY
MET HIM IN DETENTION

"SOMETHING IS TRIGGERING supernatural kids all over the state", Derek was saying quietly, trying not to be heard by the children upstairs as they got ready for school. The McCall Pack had taken up meeting in Scott's basement, or Derek's, when they didn't want the kids to hear them. "We need to be on high alert. We don't know if it'll affect us. This could be bad on all of us."

He had no idea how right he was.

Shortly after arriving at school, Jaime immediately went to find Jo

Shortly after arriving at school, Jaime immediately went to find Jo. She had more than a bone to pick with her. She intended to make her pay for what she had done. "What the hell is wrong with you?", she hissed as she forced the blonde up against the lockers, her forearm pressed gained her throat.

Jo raised both her palms innocently, her head tilted. To anyone passing by, it would have looked like Jaime was picking on someone who wouldn't even fight her back. But up close, you could see Jo's little smirk. "I mean, a lot, but you'll have to be more specific than that."

Jaime sneered at her, pressing her arm harsher against Jo's neck. "Why did you give Brighton that cursed ass necklace, and how do I get it off of her?"

"I have no clue what you're talking about", Jo lied smoothly. "That necklace isn't cursed at all. It's a family heirloom. I have it to Brighton because she was admiring it and I figured she'd like to have it. Anything else that happened after that is beyond me." That smirk remained. "But even if I did do it on purpose, how are you gonna prove it, Martin?" She leaned forward. "Your girlfriend would be dead before you could even link me to a damned thing."

Jaime gritted her teeth. She was trying so hard to remain calm but God-! "You are beyond insufferable. And you're gonna pay for what you did to her."

Jaime raised her fist, fully prepared to let Jo have it. "Oh my God, what are you doing?" Pilar immediately stepped in front of Jo, which caused Jaime to falter. She didn't wanna hit Pilar, no matter how she felt about her.

"Get out of my way, Pilar. I don't wanna hurt you", Jaime warned through clenched teeth. "But I do wanna hurt her."

"I'm not gonna let you do that", Pilar frowned. "Jo hasn't done anything to anyone! She literally just got here!"