Need a hug

Note: Happy September! Hope you enjoy what I've got planned for this month. :)

Bedroom

'You okay, H?' Granger asked when he got up and saw Hetty's side of the bed empty

'I don't know! I have this pounding headache and I feel like I'm going to throw up!' Hetty moaned in the bathroom.

'Well, do you need my...'

Then a puking sound emerged from the bathroom.

'Help.'

Later, living room.

'Okay, I called the team, told them you won't be coming in today. Unfortunately, we're down an agent as well, so I have to come in and fill in. You okay being on your own today?' Granger asked.

'I'll be fine. I'll sleep on the couch for a while, and maybe I'll feel better after some rest.' Hetty replied, rubbing an ice pack on her head.

'I feel bad for leaving you like this.'

'That's okay, I'll live. I lived like this for a long time, you know?'

Granger then gave her a small forehead kiss before heading off to work.

That evening.

'Hey. How was work?' Hetty sleepily asked.

'You've been asleep all day?' Granger asked.

'Mostly. (sighs). Not much of an appetite, head still hurts, mainly just been feeling like sleeping.'

'Well, that explains the very sleepy sounding text I got earlier when I tried checking in.' Granger replied.

Hetty then checked her phone, and saw the texts and voice mails that he left her.

'Oh bugger. I was definitely asleep during those hours. You weren't too worried about me, right?' Hetty asked.

'Not really. Though, I was half tempted to sneak out of work until Nell stopped me. I knew you'd be okay.' Granger replied.

Groan.

'What? You need a puke bowl or something?'

'No. But a hug would be nice.'

For his sick, unhappy sweetie, Granger gave her a sweet hug, and even added in a small kiss on the head.

'Mmm. I hate feeling like this.' Hetty muttered.

'Yeah, I know the feeling. At least you're not alone.' He replied. 'I can make you some soup if you're up to it.'

'That'd be nice, thank you dear.'