ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔅𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔰

"Okay, what's six times...eight-hundred sixty-seven?" Lilith's voice resonated in the cozy living room as the two of them lounged on the couch. She was captivated by the way Michael's intelligence shone through in this casual moment. It was as if she was discovering a whole new facet of him, a facet that fascinated her.

Michael, his confidence evident in every word, didn't miss a beat. "Five thousand two hundred and two," he answered promptly, his gaze steady and unwavering.

Lilith couldn't believe how effortlessly he provided the correct answer. She quickly tapped the equation into her calculator, confirming that he was absolutely right. Her amazement was evident in her wide-eyed expression.

"You're so smart, what the fuck?" Lilith exclaimed, her voice tinged with admiration and a hint of disbelief. Michael's genius had taken her by surprise, and she found herself even more drawn to him.

Michael responded with a casual shrug. "It comes naturally to me."

As they continued to enjoy their time on the couch, Lilith couldn't help but feel a deep sense of appreciation for these simple, ordinary moments with Michael. Amidst their extraordinary world and the powerful rituals they had undertaken, it was these small, intimate moments that made her heart swell with happiness.

Lilith leaned in closer to Michael, a playful glint in her eyes. "Well, Einstein, let's see if you can handle something a bit trickier." She grabbed a nearby notebook and pen, jotting down a more complex equation. "Alright, try this: the square root of 3,874 multiplied by 247, divided by 64."

Michael studied the equation briefly, his brow furrowing slightly as he calculated the answer mentally. After a few moments of silence, he delivered his response. "Twenty-six point five."

Lilith's eyes widened. She checked his answer using her calculator, confirming that he was, once again, spot on. "Damn," she admitted with a grin. "I didn't realize you were a calculator."

Michael chuckled, his arm snaking around her as they continued to lounge on the couch. "There's more to me than meets the eye."

"Oh, really?" Lilith quirked an eyebrow, setting the notebook aside as she sensually crawled over to him. "Tell me more."

Michael watched her with amusement as she climbed onto his lap, resting her forearms on his shoulders. His hands moved to the small of her back, urging her closer. "What do you want to know?"

"I don't know." Lilith shrugged, gazing down into his vibrant blue eyes. "Who are you? Not the Antichrist. What do you like?"

Michael looked up at the ceiling, as if pondering the question, before meeting her gaze again. Both of his hands settled on her hips and glided along her sides. "I like beating you at chess."

Lilith rolled her eyes, dipping her head back in fake annoyance. "Tell me something I don't know," she groaned.

Michael grinned, watching her meet his gaze again. "I can always tell when someone lies to me."

"Hm, okay." Lilith smiled, moving her arms so that her hands were on his shoulders. "My favorite color is... purple."

"Lie."

"Red."

"True."

Lilith smiled even brighter, a flicker of mischief in her eyes as she leaned down close to his ear. "I... hate you,"

Michael turned to face her, their lips only inches apart. "Lie."

Lilith's eyes flicked to his intense stare. She couldn't quite describe what she felt in that moment, but a sense of understanding passed between them. An electric current enveloped the two as she closed the distance between them. The kiss was long and slow as if relishing the shared emotions that bound them together.